"Not registered? Then who is registered as their father?" I demanded.

"Nobody. Miss.Paisley Smith is registered as their mother and Mr.Luke Dawson as their guardian." She answered.

"Luke Dawson?" I repeated unable to believe my ears.

"Yes." She said curtly.

"But I need to meet them ma'am. I am their father." I said again.

"Can you give me an assurance, young man?" She asked.

"Of course! See this." I showed her mine and Paisley's marriage registration certificate picture on my mobile. I made sure to carry it with me to the States to prove things to her.

After studying it carefully she looked up.

"I cannot fully believe it. These things can be made, but at the moment I don't have a choice. After you leave I'll have to ensure it....." She was saying something, but I cut her off.

"You can do whatever you want after I leave. I want to meet my children now." I growled.

"You can't I am sorry! Yesterday we got a call saying they would not attend school this whole week." She said.

"Who made this call may I know?" I asked clenching my fits.

"Their guardian Mr.Dawson." She said.

The moment I heard his name, I hastily walked out of the office without another word and went to the car.

I sat in the car and immediately drove to Paisley's place.

I reached her place and got out of the car slamming the door behind me.

I reached the main door and harshly pounded on the door.

The door was open by a very agitated Luke Dawson.

"Why are you here Redmond?" He spat.

I just ignored him, shoved him aside and entered the house. I looked around and couldn't see Paisely anywhere. So I yelled out loudfor the whole neighbourhood to hear.

"PAISLEY GET HERE THIS INSTANT!!" I yelled.

Luke came to my side "Why do you want to see her Redmond? And stop shouting the kids are sleeping." He hissed roughly pushing me backwards.

"I will do whatever the hell I want! I don't care if the kids are sleeping, they are my concern not yours!" I spat with venom.

Even after fives minutes Paisley Redmond decided not to come down and grace us with her presence.

At this moment I was so furious, I feared I would do something I'd  deeply regret.

"PAISLEY REDMOND COME DOWN BEFORE I COME AND GET YOU!" I yelled again.

She hurriedly came down looking angry.

"What is wrong with you? Why are you shouting? You'll wake up my boys. Keep your voice low in my house." Paisley said.

"STOP! I want to know why is this man" I said pointing towards Dawson "is registered as a guardian at my children's school and why is my name not there as their father?"

"You wanna know right?" She asked and I nodded folding my arms over my chest.

"Well, I don't owe you an explanation. And don't you dare come to my house without my permission and shout here." She said and my anger reached to the brink. Taking a deep breath I made an attempt to calm myself.