Chapter 6

Yunseo P.O.V

"Omma!!!" I whined loudly.

"What?!" She asked angrily.

"Let me go just this once! Please~" i said pleading. She sighed.

"You always say that" she said.

"But i mean it now!" I said and do aegyo. She sighed in frustration and nodded.

"Arasseo. But just this time!" She said and i nodded like a child. She walked out my room and i smiled. Now........ Where can i find that Jaebum?...i said to my mind.

I walked out my room and proceeded downstairs. I saw Jaebum with Mino, Seunghoon, Seungyoon and Jackson. I quickly changed my angry expression to a happy expression. While i was walking to them, they saw me.

"Oh! Yunseo!!" Jackson greeted me and we high-fived.

"Hi guys!" I greeted the others and they greeted also. Jackson told me to sit next to him.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked them.

"We were planning that We're going to the beach with our others friends" Seungyoon said.

"Today?" I asked.

"Ani. Maybe tomorrow" Seunghoon said.

"Ahh" i said nodding.

"Don't mind her guys. She's just jealous!" Jaebum said and i glared at him.

"Yah!" I said and was about to kick him at the face when Jackson stopped me by holding my feet. I saw Jaebum stuck his tongue out.

"Let go" i said to Jackson. He shook his head and i sighed.

"Come on! I need revenge!" I said frustrated. The others raised her eyebrows at me.

"Revenge for what?" Seungyoon asked.

"Don't mind her guys! Let's just go to Mark's house and tell him about going to the beach!" Jaebum said but the others ignored him and looked at me to say something. They know we always fight.

"He-" i was about to say something when Jaebum cutted me.

"Tell them what happened and i'll tell them your secret!" He threatened me. I got shocked and glared at him then sighed in frustration.

"Fine!" I said pissed.

"Wait! What secret?" Jackson asked.

"No. Its nothing" i said shaking my head to left and right. I saw Jaebum smirked and i glared at him secretly.

"Guys! Food is ready!!" Mom shouted from the kitchen. We stood up from the couch and went there. We then started eating then after that, Jaebum and his friends went to their friends' house.

_________

School

"Goodmorning Yunseo!" As always, students starts greeting her when they saw her in the morning. Being the cold her, she ignored them coolly and went to the classroom.

"Tch! Rude!" She heard some students said at her back. She didn't care since she always hear it anyway. She sat on her chair and puts her earphones on. She was busy listening to music when a familiar person came inside the classroom catching everyones attention and he is BYUN BAEKHYUN. She rolled her eyes and just ignored him.

"Yah!" Baekhyun said nudging her shoulders but she didn't care and act like as if she was asleep. Baekhyun gave up and sat at the back. Everyone was shocked about. Wondering why he was at the Lower A's Classroom. They all knew he was smart but why is he here at the lower class? Did something happened?

The teacher then came in and spotted Baekhyun at the back.

"Oh! I forgot to mention! Baekhyun will be attending this class with all of you so please be good at him and do not treat him badly, arasseo?" The teacher said.

"Ne!" Moat of the girls said while the guys just ignored. Probably jealous that girls was swooning over him. Why not? He's handsome, smart but he's totally a bad guy. And girls know it but that's what they like over guys right?

Class ended soon then Yunseo quickly walked out the classroom making the others raised their eyebrows and think. Doesn't she always stay at the room until everybody leaves first? That was so unnatural for them. But they didn't mind and went out to eat with their friends. Meanwhile, Baekhyun followed Yunseo until she stopped and turned her head to saw him.

"Why are you following me?" She asked but he just shrugged and puts his arms at her shoulder.

"Get your dirty hands of from mine!" She said glaring at him. If glaring could kill, he should be dead by now.

"I'm bored" he said with a boring expression. She rolled her eyes and puts his arm away from her then suddenly kicked his stomach making him groaned in pain.

"Aw!! That hurts!!" He said holding his stomach. He made this painful expression that made her smirked. She then pinched his ears hardly making him shout.

"Ah!!" He shouted. Yunseo pushed him at the wall and folded her arms and looked at him with an irritated face.

"Don't ever follow me again!" She said and walked away.

"Why is she so strong? And why is she mad at me?! Is she on her period or something?" Baekhyun asked to himself. He groaned in pain while holding his stomach.

"Ouch!" He said and started walking away. He just wants someone to accompany him because  he's been in a bad mood since of what happened last night with his father.