Chapter 5

Yunseo P.O.V

"Aaaaarrgghh!!!" I shouted in frustration.

Mom and my cousin, Jaebum came inside my room.

"What? What's happening?" Mom asked.

I pointed at my notebook. They saw it and sighed.

"Yah!" Mom said making me jump in shock.

"We thought something happened here!" She continued. I groaned in frustration and lie on my bed.

"I can't do this!!!" I said.

"What? The song?" Jaebum asked snorting.

"Its easy-" i cutted him off by saying...

"Of course its easy for you, pabo! You love to write songs!" I said.

"Urgh!!" I groan again and shifted my position on the bed.

"Yah! They said IMAGINE!" Jaebum said pointing at his head.

"I can't!" I shouted.

"Really? You can't? But how did you imagine-" i cutted him off by throwing my pillow at his face. I laughed at his reaction.

"Hahahaha!!" I laughed. We didn't know that mom has already left the room.

"Yah!" He shouted and came towards me with an evil smile. I immediately stopped laughing and quickly run to the bathroom.

I quickly shut the door amd i heard him groaned in pain. Haha! He must have banged his head on the door!

"Aish! Come out! I'm gonna kill you!" He said.

"If you can!" I said and he banged the door.

"Open it!" He said.

"If you won't tickle me!" I said back and its totally quiet. Ha! I knew it! He's planning on tickling me!

I opened the door and saw no one. I was about to take my first step when suddenly a hand covered my mouth. I knew it! He's doing it again!

I bit his hand hardly and stomped at his left foot.

"Aarrgghh!!" He shouted and let go of me. I grabbed his hair with force.

"Yah! Stop it!!" He shouted holding my arm.

"I will!...........if you help me write a song" i said.

"Okay okay i will!" He said and i smiled and let go of him. I sat on my bed and saw him rubbing his hand and foot. Am i that strong?........i said in my mind.

"You're really strong, you know that?" Jaebum said slowly walking to me.

"I know" i said.

"Now help me!" I said and he suddenly smirked.

"Nope! I won't! Why don't you just ask that Baekon? Baekyun? Bacon guy?" He asked and i suddenly laughed.

"What? Who is that bacon guy?" I asked still laughing.

"I mean the popular guy in school" he said and i stopped laughing.

"You mean....that guy?" I asked and he nodded.

"I heard that he's good at sports and music. Why don't you ask him?" He asked and i looked at him weirdly.

"Why would i ask him? Everyone knows we're enemies" i said and he smirked.

"Enemies? Enemies who.............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
kissed?" He asked and i suddenly got shock. I looked at him wide-eyed.