Harmless Prank

Hiya all u beautiful readers, I'm new to doing AU's, this is my first, plz leave tips, likes, dislikes etc in the comments. xx

--

Emmas P.O.V.

I woke up to a loud, annoying ringing coming from my bedside table. I turn to it and pick up my phone, squinting my eyes to see what time it is. Shit! I think. I widen my eyes and jump out of bed. I run around my room grabbing clothes, and throwing them on as I struggle to find my shoes. Great it's the first day of the new year at school and I'm late. I run out of my room and down the stairs to find Ruby making pancakes while singing and dancing to 'Don't let me down' by Chainsmokers. I giggle to myself and take this opportunity to sneak up on the girl. But before I reach her she turns around and sees me. I groan in disappointment but quickly recover.

"It's about time you woke up Emma, do you know how long your alarm was on for?" She asked me slightly annoyed but also there was something else on her face, almost amusement. I dismiss the look on her face and quickly rush and grab one of the pancakes she had made and go to grab my bag.

"I'm sorry Ruby, I was worrying so much last night about how I have a new professor today first period that I ended up staying up late, and now I'm REALLY late for school." I say in a hurried voice as I quickly down the pancake.

"Emma," Ruby tried to get my attention but failed a I was ranting.

"God ruby she is gonna hate me, great just what I wanted, another Professor to hate me..." I continued.

"Emma," Ruby tried again

"...so now I have to run all the way to school in hope that I don't miss the whole period and-" And then emma was cut off by Ruby.

"EMMA!" Ruby exclaimed, finally getting the blondes attention. "It's only 6:30am, your classes start at 8:00am." she explained to the girl.

I let out a sigh of relief and flopped onto the couch. But then confusion fills my face, "But my phone reads 7:55..." I said as I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone. I looked at it and read what I previously read that morning as now 8:00 and then turned it to show Ruby. And Ruby's face changed from a confused look to a devious one.

"I may have changed it last night, and forgotten about it this morning...DON'T look at me like that, it payback!" she shouted at me. I tried to hide my giggle by a cough but it didn't do much and soon enough I was laughing my ass off. But then my laugh died down and I started to frown, I huffed and sighed.
I looked at my still laughing roommate and told started to talk again. "Well since I'm already up, I might as well head to Granny's or go for a jog, either way I'm outta here." I said starting to feel a little sleepy again.
--
At Granny's

I slow my pace as I approach Granny's, debating weather or not I have time for a quick hot chocolate as my stomach is practically begging for some. I check my watch for the time and am glad to see that it was only 6:45 so I had just enough time to go in and grab a hot chocolate, with cinnamon on top of course. So I headed for the door but just as I went to grab the handle it was pushed open, hitting me in the face and knocking me to my ass with a load of coffee splashed down my running gear. I heard a quick gasp and rushing feet.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!! Are you okay!" I can tell it is a lady by the sound of her voice, he voice was pure heaven. I open my eyes and see her trying to dry my shirt and help me up. It was weird, she dropped burning hot coffee all over me yet it no longer burned when I saw her.

She was stunning! I forgot how to talk for a second and when I tried to talk the only thing that would escaped my mouth was a struggled 'thank you'. She giggle a little at my struggle to talk, her laugh was the most beautiful thing I ever heard. She pulled me up off the ground, to my feet and in the process also knocked me out of my trance. She smiled as she continued to dry my shirt, continuing to apologize.

"Don't worry about it, honestly, it's nothing to worry about." she smiled at my words. I look at her properly, this time taking in that she no longer has her scorching hot coffee. "What do you say to me buying you a replacement though?" I ask hoping that she agrees.

"Oh I couldn't possibly ask that of you, I just spilled my coffe all over you and now you want to buy me a replacement?" She asked surprised. I nodded. "Well if you are going to buy me a coffee, I need to know your name of course." She said waiting for my answer.

I extened my hand for her to shake, "It's Emma, Emma Swan. And you are?" she shook my hand as she replied.

"Well Miss Swan, it's nice to meet you, I'm Regina, Regina Mills." She smiles again and I can't help but smile back.

--

Hope you guys like it, sorry its so short but i wanted to put something up no matter what length, you guys have waited ling enough. xx