Romeo and Prince Charming

It was the day after SHINee had a big concert and all the SHINee members are tired.
"Daebak!" Jonghyun exclaims in the dining room looking at his IPad wearing nothing, but a blue robe
"Wow yesterdays concert was a hit!"
Key wearing grey sweat pants, Jonghyun's large t-shirt, and a pink apron is making breakfast in the kitchen he then waves his spatula in the air and says
"Of course it was!"
"But.." Jonghyun starts now looking confused at his IPad "It's mostly Taemin.."
"What do you mean?" Key asks looking behind him to look at Jonghyun.
Jonghyun starts to sing his broken English
"..when you nod your head yes, but you wanna say no.."
"yAh!" Key yells at Jonghyun throwing a spoon at him, but missing and hitting the sleeping Onew on the couch.
Jonghyun quietly laugh to himself
"You hit Jinki!"
"I'll hit you with this hot pan!" Key threats.
"Sorry, Bummie."
"I'm serious Jonghyun what are you talking about Taeminnie?" Key turns back around to the food he was cooking.
"Oh," Jonghyun looks at his IPad "Well most of the search is 'Taemin', 'Taemini oppa', 'Taemin be my Romeo', 'Taemin and SHINee', 'Taemini oppa be my Romeo', 'Taemin I'll be your Juliette. Jonghyun now looks at his IPad shocked.
"AND LOOK!" He exclaims
"There are rumors that Taemin wrote Juliette! I WROTE THAT SONG! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!"
"Calm down Jongg." Kay says "Maybe it's because our baby Taeminnie is growing into a man now and our noonas can tell."
"Maybe you're right Bummie...Maybe he is growing."
...
Onew can be heard sleep sniffing the air.
"hA HA, I guess Jinki can tell I'm making breakfast. Wake him up while I get the plates ready." Key says.
Jonghyun goes to the couch and shakes their lazy Leader up.
"Hey, Onew wake up. Key made American style breakfast."
"Makefast..." Sleepy Onew slowly wakes up and says.
"Yeah get up c'mon let's eat." Jonghyun replies.
.
.
.
As the three "Umma, Appa, and Big brother" can be heard downstairs Minho gets up from his bed and look as his clock.
"shit" He thinks to himself "8:45.. damn I missed my morning exercises."
Minho wearing black sweats and a white under shirt sluggishly goes to the door grabbing the handle, but first turning to see sleeping Taemin on the other side of the room.
Taemin. His pure innocent face. His body covered in pink sheets, thanks to Onew condition who washed their white sheets with the red clothes. Although pink suited Taemin's completion. The sheets were all the way onto his necks leaving only Taemin's bare, sleeping, flawless skin and blonde, wavy, bouncy, fluffy hair for Minho to see.
"Damn." Minho thinks to himself. "He is just like a small puppy. I just wanna pet him everywhere, see him happy everyday, kiss him... wait. Scratch that. I would like to touch him every-. Hold on that's sounds even more perverted..."
Minho scrunches his face with perverted thoughts and turns the doorknob, but before he opens the door the door comes flying out hitting him knocking him onto the floor.
Key comes out the door screaming
"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO YELL AT YOU BOTH TO TELL YOU BREAKFAST-"
He cuts himself off as he look as Minho on the ground holding his bloody nose.
"aiSH, Minho-ya..." Key starts "Wake up Taemin tell him breakfast is ready." Key says then closes the door behind him.
"Hyung..." Sleepy Taemin wakes up.
"Wake up Taemin Key made breakfast."
Taemin now a little more awake realizes Minho's nose bleed.
"HYUNG!" Taemin jumps out of bed going onto the floor with Minho grabbing his face.
"Hyung.. yOU'RE BLEEDING ARE YOU OK?!" Taemin says worriedly.
Minho doesn't respond stuffing his nose with tissues then looks down and quickly looks back up.
Closing his eyes Minho says
"For the love of God, Taemin.. put ON SOME CLOTHES."
Taemin looks down and realizes he's bare naked. Blushing red he grabs the nearest pair of clothes and runs into the bathroom.
Minho then gets up and heads downstairs.
"Morning" He greets Key, Jonghyun, and Onew who is eating like a pig.
"Good morning" Jonghyun replies.
"Good night" Onew dorkishly replies grinning like a idiot.
Key not even looking up at Minho gestures at the kitchen.
"You serve yourself I already told you breakfast was done a while ago. You're lucky I didn't just give all the food to Jinki and made you make your own food."
"Thanks Umma" Minho says heading into the kitchen.
He takes a plate from the cup board and starts to serve himself food.
Taemin walks in, but Minho doesn't pay much attention.
The clinking of plates can be heard as Taemin tries desperately to reach the plates on the top self.
Minho then looks at Taemin. Taemin's wearing a black shirt 3 times bigger then him that has little red flames on it. Minho gets surprised because he says to himself
"That shirt was the shirt I wore yesterday at our concert..."
Taemin was wearing Minho's shirt. As Taemin was struggling to get the plate Minho scans his body. One of Taemin's long, white, skinny, innocent legs was on the counter and the other on the floor keeping his balance with his tip toes. Minho's big shirt was covering Taemin's fragile body as if he were wearing is as a dress. Taemin's tongue was sticking out as one of his arms were desperately trying to reach the top shelf. His cute, messy, blonde, bed hair just made him look even more childish.
Minho snaps out of his zone and asks
"uh, Taemini need help?" Minho lifts his hand which easily reaches the top shelf, but before he could grab the plate Taemin yells
"NO! HYUNG! Hyung I can get it! it's no fair YOU'RE TOO TALL!" Taemin whines.
"Are you sure?" Minho asks
"Leave it! I can get it!" Taemin pouts.
"Ok ok" Minho doesn't touch the plate and watches Taemin try to grab it.
After many desperate attempts and jumps Taemin grabs one, but looses his balance on the ground. Minho quickly stumbles to catch Taemin. Minho successfully catches Taemin with Taemin gently falling into Minho's arms, Minho's T-shirt acting as a parachute. Minho looks at Taemin who's in his arms bridal style with Minho's T-shirt lifted to his chest revealing Taemin's small, flat stomach, his skinny, bare legs and...
Minho quickly puts Taemin down and turn to the wall closing his eyes.
"Thanks Hyung." Taemin says as he serves himself food and goes into the kitchen.
"Why'd I have to see his bulge." Minho thinks to himself.
With the image of Taemin's bulge still in his mind he scrunches his face.
"At least he was wearing underwear."
The image still in his mind Minho walk out of the kitchen to the front door passing Key drinking coffee, Jonghyun still on his IPad, the lazy leader still engulfing his food, and the small Taemin eating happily.
"YA." Key starts "Where do you think you're going? I MAKE BREAKFAST FOR YOU AND YOU JUST LEAVE?"
"uh, sorry Key" Minho states "I- I" with the image of Taemin's lower half still in his mind "I lost my appetite." Minho says now frantically going out the door "I'll be back soon I'll just go for a quick jog." He closes the door behind him.
Key rolling his eyes then says "ugh, I can never understand that boy."
"uuH." Minho thinks to himself. "Why did that fluster me? He wasn't even naked."
He jogs around this park, nice tall trees, a clear dirt road he is jogging on, it was a nice day, and a couple of people around.
Still confused Minho pants harder and harder as he get more tired.
Running past everyone now with all his might voices can be heard.
'WoW', 'Who is that man?', 'He's more handsome then prince charming.'
As Minho runs around groups of girls gossiping they check him out giggling.
'Are you kidding that's not a normal man that's a prince.', 'i would let him sweep me off my feet.', 'I wonder if he has a girlfriend?', 'I'd be his princess.', 'Are you serious? Of course he probably has a girlfriend he's so charming and handsome.'
Minho get tired of running and tired of listening to the teenage girls so he goes back to his dorm with the rest.
Coming in the dorm he sees that everyone that was sitting in the dinning table are gone.
"Hello?" Minho says having his voice echoing through the dorm.
"Hi." Taemin replies popping out of one room slightly scaring Minho.
"And the others?" Minho asks.
"Key and Jonghyun went shopping and Onew had to go to a radio broadcast." Taemin says "and Minho you should.. uuh take a shower you're sweating terribly."
Shocked Minho forgot he jogged and heads into the bathroom.
"Thanks Taemin." Minho says "I'll shower now."
"ok you do that." Taemin replies.
....
After Minho finishes showering he yells
"Taemin!!"
Startled Taemin comes running to Minho and knocks on the bathroom door.
"Hyung. Hyung! Are you ok?!"
"I'm fine Taemin I just forgot my clothes can you get me some?"
Hesitant Taemin blurs out "Here I already have one for you."
Minho opens the door and Taemin begins to strip.
"Tae-Taemin! What are you doing?" Minho asks.
Taemin now having nothing but a pair of underwear hands Minho the shirt he was wearing.
"Here Minho Hyung this is yours, anyway."
Minho hesitant to take it says "But it's dirty I wore it yesterday during the concert."
"Oh" Taemin exclaims. "Where are your other clothes?"
"Over there."
Taemin head into their room opening a draw and saying "Where?"
Minho gets out of the bathroom and quickly heads into the bedroom.
"Over her-" Minho tries to exclaim, but gets cut off by Taemin turning around and bumping into Minho making them both crash onto the bed.
Minho on bottom with his arms and legs spread apart with no clothes and Taemin's legs hugging on of Minho's leg and his arms around Minho's neck with only underwear.
"How did we manage to end up like this." Minho thinks to himself.
He looks down looking at Taemin's long beautiful eyelashes.
"How have I never noticed his eyelashes before." He exclaims to himself.
Taemin looks up noticing his Hyung staring at him.
Minho flips Taemin having Taemin on bottom and having himself hovering over him.
He slowly breathes deeply near Taemin's neck.
"Hyung..?" Taemin whimpers.
Minho's husky warm breath gets closer to Taemin's ear finally close enough he bites his ear nibbling it as Taemin gives out a squeak. Both of them become flustered as both of their members long for each other. Minho like an animal nibbles and licks his way down Taemin's neck to his chest.
"Fuck his small pink nipples."
Minho thinks to himself.
"M-minho Hyung..?" Taemin says under his breath his body being completely melted into Minho's.
Together they both became hot, moist, intertwined and became one that night.

Taemin's Ring was stuffed my Minho's Ding and they Dongged the rest of the day,

t he en d .

Romeo And Prince CharmingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara