New Home

The plane finally lands after what seems like forever, and the flight attendant walks around to collect the garbage before we exit the plane.

The seating is fairly simple, I say closest to the Isle, because i was constantly getting airsick and i couldn't tell if it was because of my pregnant self's over active hormones or what but i kept getting these mood swings, where i just wanted to be alone, mainly because i didn't want to yell at my husband I'm public for no reason, and be deemed emotionally unstable by the rest of the passengers.

Lucas was by the window and Andrew say between us and for half of the ride his head rested on my belly, except for when i needed to get up then he would lean on his father's arm. When he was awake he was watching octonauts on my phone, or whining about how much he missed Matt and Zach.

Riley sat across from me, with Ally next to her and Farkle by the window and Zay sat alone, next to an overweight lady and a woman with a baby in her arms; looking like he was about ready to hop out the window and end his misery right there on the spot, and to be honest... I don't blame him.

I waited for everybody else to exit the plane, so i could walk off without getting bumped into. Lucas took the carry on and carried Andrew on his back.

One i exit the terminal, I'm greeted by Lucas, Andrew and the rest.

"Maya, I'll go get the bags; are you okay with taking the kids with you to meet Pappy Joe out front?" Lucas asks me, and I smile and say "Alright, come on Ally, Andrew."

I Tie my hair up in a messy bun, and pull down the sleeves of my sweater. Lucas bends down and lets Andrew crawl off his back and waddle over to my right side.

"Come on Ally, auntie Maya's gonna take you to the car." Riley cooed to her little daughter.

Ally just nodded and walked over to my left side and grabbed my hand.

"Riley do you want to come with..." I say before I yawn.

"No- nah, I'll just go with Lucas and -uh Farkle and Zay to get something to eat I'll get some chips for the kids, and a lemonade for you, yeah?" She says.

"Alright, whatever you say Riles, see you at the car." I say before I begin to walk out with the kids by my side.

"Well, who's excited to see Pappy Joe?" I ask the kids.

"I wanna see Pappy Joe, and Cledis!" Andrew cheers.

"And what does Cledis say?" I ask him a smirk tugging at my lips.

"Ha hurrrr" Andrew chimes almost before i finish my sentence.

"What about you Ally, you ready to see Pappy Joe for the first time, and Cledis?" I ask her.

"Mhm." She answers shyly, I swear as soon as we get seddled in Texas we have to get Ally to come out of her shell.

"Say it." I say to her.

"Say what?" She asks batting her insanely long eyelashes.

"You know what I want you to say, so say it Ally you already know-" I say rambling on.

"Ha heeeee!" She cheers.

It's so adorable how she's just like her mother, I can't believe she's so shy though. I mean she's the product of a Riley and a Farkle; the two goofiest goofballs there are in existence.

We reach the door of the airport and begin to try to locate the van Pappy Joe will be driving us to our new house in shortly.

I kept a tight grip on the kids hands because the last thing i need is for one of them to go running off or something ridiculous, expecially since i cant chase the while im pregnant. And that would drive my annoyance levels through the roof in a very public place.

"Alright do you see the van guys?" I ask walking aimlessly around the sidewalk in front of the exit of the airport.

"Mommy I see cledisss!" Andrew says dragging out his name.

"Thank god, Lets go meet him." I say exhaling loudly as i walked with the kids over to the Van.

"Maya! Good to see you again, and Andrew and Ally! How do you feel about moving to Texas with us?" He asks happily picking them both up in his arms.

Ally and Andrew giggle and hug both of his shoulders and that is the cutest thing i have ever seen.

"Good." They both reply in Unison.

I allow myself to smile before he continues. "

And Andrew how do you feel about having a little brother or sister?"

"Meh, mommy loves me da most." He says giggling and turning to look at me smiling like the little goof he is. What a cutie.

"I do, and don't tell dad, but you're my favorite in the family. You and pappy Joe. And cledis is my favorite cousin in law." I say in a whisper, and right when i said that Lucas, Riley Farkle and zay walk up to me.

"MOMMY SAYS SHE LOVES ME MORE." Andrew yelled at his father before slapping his hands over his mouth.

"Sorry Mommy." He says giggling.

I smile at his and then turn to face Lucas with his hand on his chest. Faking a hurt expression.

"But Maya. I thought we had something special." He says i a shaking voice.

"No! I'm sorry Dad!" Andrew says reaching from Cledis's grip to hug Lucas. Lucas picks him up by the under arms and takes him into his embrace. I walk just a tiny bit behind Lucas and mouth the words

"Say it." And Andrew immediately knows what i mean.

"HA- HURRRRRRR" He yells in his fathers ear.

Lucas pulls his head away from Andrew and turns to give me the look that i know all to well.

"You just had to, didn't you?" He asks me handing me Andrew, who i then put on the floor.

"You know I did." I say smiling as Lucas escorts me to the back seat of the van.