Chapter 1

Aria's POV

"Oh my god, she's so beautiful!" I say in awe to the precious little girl sleeping in my arms.
"Welcome to the world, Harper Lee Greene."

"Oh my lord, she's so precious. Can I please hold my daughter, beautiful?" Asks my handsome husband sitting next to me.

"Of course, Liam."

He comes over and carefully picks her up and holds her tight. He's so gentle and caring, it's incredible seeing them bond in a way only a father and daughter can bond. You can see the light in his eyes when he looks at her. He looks so happy. But I can't help but wonder what it would be like to have someone else holding Harper right now.

I love Liam, so much. But that someone else has been on my mind a lot lately. I'm starting to feel a bit guilty on the subject.

The nurse comes back in and takes Harper from Liam for the testing. So Liam goes and gets himself some food and a coffee.

I start thinking about Harper and how much I love her already. And she's only been in this world for less than an hour. I was thinking about how we named her after the author of To Kill a Mockingbird. That was that someone else's favorite book. "Oh my god! Stop it, Aria! You're married!" I scold myself.

That's when the nurse comes back in.

"Excuse me, Mrs. Greene?" Asks my nurse. She startles me a bit but I eventually realize what she is saying.

"Uh.. Um.. Yes.." I reply, still deep in thought.

"Well. Me and a few other nurses were looking through the tests and Harper's birth certificate...and well, do you remember a few weeks ago when we asked you if you wanted to take a paternity test, but you denied the offer..?" She asks, clearly nervous about the situation.

While processing all the stuttering and quivering of her voice, I jump back to reality quite quickly. Oh my god. I hope there isn't anything wrong.

"Yes." I reply quickly, yet quietly.
Please lord, I pray, please don't let anything terrine happen. Harper is my first child and my most prized possession.

"Okay, good. Well, according to your paperwork, you are married to Liam Greene, correct?"

"Correct, I am married to Liam."

"I'm sorry, but Liam Greene is not Harper's father." She says quite nervously. You can sense the feeling of sympathy in her voice.

I'm in a state of utter horror and shock when she says these words. Holy crap, I think when it finally hits me. Liam is not the father of my baby, that someone else is.

"Uhh.. Who's Harper's father?" I ask cautiously. I just need to make sure.

"Ezra Fitz."

As I thought...that someone else.....

That's when I suddenly hear something hit the floor in the doorway.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter, I intend to make the rest of the chapters longer.
Well, this is the first chapter of my first fanfic!!!
Please let me know what you think!

          - pllfanatic14