It Takes Getting Used To

I had never been so terrified in my life.

I never thought I'd be made of stuffing and have no heart. I never thought I'd be only as tall as somebody's ankle. Vic looked down at me in horror as he saw what I looked like, as he realized what happened to me.

I was still in shock, I wasn't sure if this was real or not; if I was dreaming. Please tell me I'm dreaming. I have to be dreaming. This is a nightmare.

I couldn't even say anything before Vic's eyes went closed and he fell back onto the bed.

"Vic?!" I shouted. Oh no, did he faint? God, it felt weird being on the other side of the spectrum. I didn't feel like myself. I was afraid and now Vic had fainted. Oh fuck, what was I supposed to do now? What are we gonna tell my mom?!

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Fuck me! This is bullshit! I can't believe that monster of a toy did this to me! I wanted to cry, but soon realized it wasn't possible for me to do so. I still felt horrible though.

I walked over to my bed, grabbing onto the blanket hanging off my mattress. I tried pulling myself up and breathed out heavily as I made my way to the top. Once on the top, I sprawled myself onto Vic's stomach and laughed. His stomach had caused me to bounce a bit and I felt like I was on a waterbed.

Anyway, I got real close to his ear and spoke.

"Baby? Wake up, Vic." I frowned. I hit his cheek a few times and then he finally woke up, his eyes fluttering open.

"Oh my Castiel, it's real." He gasped, eyes wide. I giggled slightly, sitting on his chest. This wasn't too bad.

"Kellin, I'm so sorry this happened to you. This is all my fault." Vic pouted, looking close to tears. I wanted to kiss him, but realized how much bigger his lips were now compared to mine.

"It's okay baby...I still love you. We'll get me back to normal somehow, okay?" I reassured him. I pecked his cheek, crawling over his stomach as he watched me in amusement. I sprawled myself out again, laughing. Vic started laughing too as he peered down at me.

"Woah!" I laughed, relaxing. "This is so cool." His laughs were causing his stomach to shake and now It was like I was rocking on a boat.

"You know...you look really cute." Vic laughed. "You're all tiny now."

"Yea, just how you used to be, remember?" I asked, and I let my foot fall into his belly button, since I had raised his shirt just now.

"Yea. Does this mean we can't have sex?" He asked, frowning.

"Yea, not for a while, oh my god." I laughed. "You gonna miss my sweet ass that much?"

"I don't know, Kell. Are you gonna miss my big cock?"

My eyes widened and I would have blushed if I could. Oh god, I am gonna miss it.

"Vic, where did you learn that?" I asked, still taken aback.

"Um...I rather not say...." He mumbled shyly, blushing and looking down at his hands. "It just sounded hot."

It was, oh my god, it was.

"Tell me."

"Okay...I was on that website again..."

"Vic! I told you not to go on that!" I whined, my arms crossed as I sat up on his stomach. He had his elbows holding him up as he looked at me.

"But...I really like it. It helps me think of better ways I can fuck you."

Oh my god, he's so hot. "Stop, oh my god. I can't even feel turned on. Don't talk to me like that until I'm human again." I groaned, dropping my head on his stomach again.

"Okay, I'm sorry." Vic frowned, holding my hand with his pointer finger and thumb.

"It's okay, baby." I smiled. I kissed his finger gently and snuggled into his hand.

I can't wait until we can get back to regular cuddles.

Until then, we need to figure out how we're gonna take down Rick.

A/N; sorry it's so short cx this will be updated every Sunday! Ily guys! I'm excited, hope you are too!