A reason why

~~Recap~~

"why my mother fucking best friend. WHAT THE FUCK GAVE YOU THE IDEA THAT I WOULD FUCKING WANT TO CULL YOU!? or your mother fucking mate sprite?" His goofy grin went away for a minute before returning. Then they crash threw your door landing inches from were you hid.

"STOP!!!" you scream standing up from you hiding place. "Gamzee please stop"

"why would i do that?" He asked clearly confused that you had dared to scream at them.

"Because..." you take a deep breath to calm yourself.

~~Recap end~~

"Gamzee please just calm down..." you say fear lacing your words. you know one small slip up could end it all. One tiny mistake and you'll be dead. "I don't want to hurt you, but I will if I have to."

"A little girl like you hurt me? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS YOU THINK YOU CAN STOP ME!? you think you can stop me?" He says in that weird way he talks when he's like this.

"I know I can hurt you. I have before and I'll hurt you again if I have to." You say slowly taking a step towards him. "Gamzee please."

"YOU LITTLE MOTHER FUCKING BITCH!! you mother fucking bitch you think you can stop me?" He say laughing at you. Karkat slowly backed away clearly heading for the door.

"Gamzee I don't want to hurt you again," You say taking another step towards him.

"you can't hurt me. YOU CAN'T MOTHER FUCKING HURT ME!!!" he screams opening his arms.

"Then you leave me no choice," you say sadness intertwines your words. Closing your eyes you take a deep breath before they flash open again. "Gamzee please don't make me do this."

"Come at me. MOTHERFUCKING BRING IT!" he screams at you. Sighing you stand tall drawing a bright turquoise dagger from a hidden sheath behind you. "you really fucking think. YOU REALLY FUCKING THINK YOU CAN HURT ME WITH THAT?! you think you can hurt me with that?"

"Not with this" you say stroking the blade.

"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXCEPT TO HURT ME THEN!? How?" He says chuckling and slowly walking towards you.

"Like this" you say darting behind him and elbowing him in the back. "I hope you know you might not live..."

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" He screams falling to the ground. Laughing you place your foot on the back of his neck to stop him from getting up.

"Gamzee do you really think you can beat me?" You say tauntingly. Leaping back you let him stand. "You can't even hurt me!"

"YOU LITTLE FUCKING BITCH!" He screams lunging towards you. He only succeeds to hit the wall. Laughing you close your eyes. A soft turquoise glow emanates from under your eyelids.

"You were wondering how I was going to hurt you , so here you go." You say as you lunge forward, eyes still closed. You hear Gamzee scream before you open your eyes. The site makes you sick, and you fall to your knees. Gamzee stares at you in horror. One bruise decorates your face, but Gamzee is covered in cuts and bruises.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here you guys go. My birthday is on the 17th so I may not be able to update but I hope you guys enjoy the shittyness of my writing. You'll find out what happened in the next update. Is anyone has suggestions I'm happy to listen I will give those who suggest credit for the suggestion. ♋︎ ♊︎ ♉︎ ♈︎ ♌︎ ♍︎ ♎︎ ♏︎ ♐︎ ♑︎ ♒︎ ♓︎