Chapter 7

Jocelyn's P.O.V (Evelyn's mom) evelyn and jocelyn in the picture.
-------------------------------------------------------

"Andy" I called
"I'm in the kitchen dear." He called back. I made my way down to the kitchen in a hurry.
"Is something wrong." Andy asked me a worried expression on his face.
"I'm okay but I just Don't get mad at what I'm about to tell you okay."
"Okay. Are you sure nothing's wrong your starting to scare me Hun." He said.
"Well the thing is that eve's started asking questions about Christopher."
"Oh" He said.
"Are you okay." I asked him. Before he started laughing.
"What's so funny?" I asked him confused.
"Only that you thought I'd be upset and to be honest it was kind of cute but joce we both knew that this day would come sooner or later I'm just glad it was now and not sooner." He said.
"Your right." I said.
"You should give them to her Jocelyn."
"Are you sure that she's ready?"
"Yes give them too her it might help her discover who she is and I'm sure that she'll want to find him."
"Okay " I said "I'm gonna go shower and head to bed."
"Alright I'm gonna finish up with preparing for this case I'm working on."
"Goodnight dear and thank you for being so understanding."
"You're welcome. Goodnight."
-------------------------------------------------------
So what do you think Andy and Jocelyn are talking about. Thanks for reading and happy spring break!!