Chapter 12: Virginity

Tina's POV

Its been a week. Zeke and Tammy were together and Josh and I exchanged numbers.

I sighed, walking down the street by myself since Gene was with Holly and Louise- She's been acting distant, oh well. I was just hoping for Jimmy JR to hopefully talk to me soon.

"Tina." A voice said softly from behind me, I automatically registered it as Josh. I sighed and turned around, looking up at Josh. He had a stupid smile on his face.

"Yeah?" I asked a bit flatly and he picked me up before I could blink. He started kissing me unlike before, it was a rush. Something I've never felt besides being with Tammy.

"Josh what are you-" He pressed more kisses on my lips to stop me from talking. "I love you, I love you so fucking much Tina." My eyes widened at his comment and I trembled a bit.

"I love you too." I said and he ran a hand down my side and we made eye contact. "Can I make love to you?"

"Yes" I replied and I was happily taken to his house and to his bedroom. I gladly gave him my virgnity.

Louise's POV

"GO AWAY." I yelled and stormed off, Logan grabbed my wrist to stop me.
"NO!" He yelled back and kept his grip. I kicked him in the shin and he sighed.

All he and I have done all week is argue. I don't understand why we fight so much. I love him- I think I do. We just argue so much.

"Stop kicking me,4 ears!" He shouted and I rolled my eyes."Stop being a dick,blondie!" I yelled back up at him before he furrowed his eyebrows and looked down at me.

Our height had quite the difference but apparently he found it cute. He glared down at me still before he leaned down and kissed me hungrily on the lips.

How all of our fights end

(A/N QUESTION: SHOULD I QUIT WITH THE MATURE CONTENT?)