Chapter 6: We Spoke

It's been two days since that incident with Logan. It was Friday and I was already out of school luckily. At the place I went for mental health, I was diagnosed with some dumb thing about anger and almost flipped a table over on the lady who was speaking to me and asking me all sorts of questions that even got quite personal.

I was walking out the school doors with my two siblings. Chubby Jean and awkward Tina.

"I got a kiss on the cheek today!" JGene yelled and threw his arms in the air.
"By who?" Tina asked, her eyebrow raising a bit.

"A girl named Hannah. Then I made a fart sound!"
"And there goes your chance with her."
"She giggled though!"Gene said in defense.
"Gene may have a girlfriend." I spoke up lightly and laughed as I did.

We walked down a street and began our adventure...to home... That was only 10 minutes away..

"Ugh. Why did Tammy have to have Jimmy Jr?"-Tina
"Well, it wasn't a have as easily as you think. You busted her in face and made sure she went to the hospital." -me
"Wait there's Jimmy JR and he's not with Tammy!"-Tina

Tina ran off to Jimmy Jr and I sighed. "Well, it looks like it's just you and me now, Gene." I look to where he was standing and walking with us just literally a few seconds ago. Sadly, he was gone.

I groaned and shut my eyes in frustration, continuing to walk down the sidewalk and in a alley."4 ears!" A voice that I automatically recognized as Logan yelled behind me.

I mentally cursed,starting to run before I was rudely interrupted. Logan pinned me against the brick wall that belonged to the alley.

"Stop ignoring me. It's hard to tease you and mess with you when you do that." Logan states and I only send him a death glare.

"Why? I'm just a loser that you've known for a few years." I piped up, mocking his words from earlier in the week. He was taken back by my sudden words.

"Well-" Logan started and I pushed him farther from me as I started as well. "Sorry I thought you had a crush on me or something since nobody else ever has. Logan, you're an asshole that I don't want to speak to-"

I was cut off once again when I was slammed against the wall, my arms being pinned against it. "Shut up." He clenches his jaw and a smirk finds its way to my face. "Is Logey Bear angry?"
He now only uses one hand to pin me while his other travels to my waist and snakes my small figure towards his.

I gulp and look up at him. He seems to notice so he does the unthinkable. He kisses me