"I had to sedate her master Jason" Alfred said quietly, I nodded thankfully. "Is she okay?" I asked. He nodded. "She is just sleeping, may I suggest you go check on her" Alfred said. I smiled and said I would. I slipped away from the others and walked upstairs to her room.

When I got there she was still slightly unconscious, but she was drifting between awake and asleep, mumbling words like "Chaz I shouldn't" and "I'm not going on a date". I chuckled quietly to myself being sure to remind her of this when she woke. I sat watching her sleep, gazing at her crazy blue hair and pale skin. I felt happy, and as I realised what I was doing I froze and wanted to hit myself. 'No Jason you don't want to fall for her, she likes Dick'

I took her hand and checked for her pulse. It was steady. Knowing she was okay I got up and turned to the door. "Jason?" Came a weak voice from behind me. Robin had woken up and was now sat upright on her bed, her hand rubbing her head. "What happened?" She asked wearily as she now rubbed her eyes. "You had another 'moment' thing" I replied. Her eyes grew wide with panic. "I didn't do anything did I" she blurted out. I shook my head and she let out a sigh of relief

"What was I doing?" She asked. "You were checking out your bedroom, Alfred covered and said you wanted to 'freshen up' so I'd do that quickly and head back down there" I replied. Robin got up and out of bed and hugged me, she gave me a kiss on the cheek before sending me away. "See you in a bit Jay" she said. I smiled at her warmth and my stomach twisted as her hazel eyes looked over me. 'Jason are you crazy, do not fall for her!'

Robins POV
Jason left my room and I changed before going back downstairs to keep up with our cover idea. When I'd got downstairs everything had settled slightly and I was quickly greeted by my dad and Dick. "Rob! There you are, we've been waiting" Dick said. I smiled at them and walked over to them both. "My room is amazing" I said. I thanked Dick for the colours, Tim for my computer set up, Jason for my weapons and Damian for the gadgets left on my desk.

Damian stayed by me when I had thanked him, and when I went to the empty library he followed me. I sat down in a chair by the window, thoughts of everything that was happening clouded my mind, while deep in thought Damian came and sat in the chair infront of me. "Sister-" "Dami call me Robin, nothing formal" I said smiling. He continued speaking. "Sister are you okay? You seem troubled?" Damian asked.

I hung my head as similar thoughts buzzed in my mind. "I'm okay Dami, just it's a lot to take in so soon" I said. I had no intention to worry him about my joker problem, so I lied to him with desperate hope he'd believe me. "It's not just that is it? What are you and Todd doing?" He asked. My mind froze, me and Jason? "I don't know what you mean" I stammered. "I saw him go into your room when you were supposedly freshening up" Damian retorted.

I smiled faintly, "No Dami me and Jason, we aren't a thing, he was just helping me with something." He raised his eyebrow at me, "that all?" He questioned. "Dami yes that's it, remember we're just brother and sister. Shall we go back to the others" I said getting up swiftly avoiding anymore questions. I heard him sigh but he followed me again. "I'll found out the truth Sister" he said as he walked away from me. I frowned at my younger brothers superior skill of finding things out, just like dad. I just hoped he wouldn't find out.

Speaking of not finding out, M'gann had asked us to do the memory thing now. So I just hoped she didn't dig through my mind as much as I thought she would. "Are you all ready?" She asked us. We all nodded and we were taken into my mind, broken images were buried deep at the back while fake ones bloomed at the front clear as day. "Wow this is, well, unexpected" Dick said as he gasped at the various images surrounding us.

"I'm going to have to piece together memories while displacing the fake ones" M'gann said. "So this may take awhile, and you'll all see it" she added. I gave her the go ahead and she started working through my head, all my memories shown to me forming images. My early childhood was pieced together easy as there wasn't a lot of it, and that age it was hard to remember anything at all.

Then we got to the night where I met Dick for the first time. I'd remembered it perfectly in my dream so there was no struggle in piecing it together. I smiled as I watched it in full, reminding me and Dick of when we met. My childish laughter and Dicks eagerness to please younger me who looked up to him so greatly and lovingly.

Then we moved onto me aged 7-11. We managed to get through my 7,8 and 9 year old mind easily, but when the 10th came M'gann began to struggle. I didn't know why, but my dad nor Dick could contribute much to these years of my life. We were pulled out as M'gann weakened. "So what happened when I was 10?" I asked. Dad didn't say much, and Dick well he looked at his feet. M'gann saw the situation and suggested we try again some other time, but she quickly left avoiding the awkward conversation.

"I'll repeat, what happened when I was 10?" I asked again. Dad explained to me that that year I'd pushed him away so much that we barely saw each other. And when I asked for a reason Dick spoke up. "It's the year I joined the young justice team. I left and you felt, lonely I guess." Dick said.

I looked at him confused, "why would it upset me if you went and joined them, they're all amazing people!" I asked. He shook his head. "No see you didn't know that, you barely saw me and when you did it was either a weekend or through a computer screen. I was your only friend and I left. Understand now?" He said.

I frowned and nodded, maybe I underestimated my feelings towards Dick. Perhaps I was lonely, but maybe I was jealous, or scared of losing him even. Every possibility was there, however I didn't know what I truly felt, only time would tell. "Well we can solve this some other time. I guess. I believe you planned to take me out?" I said directing my words to Dick. He half heartedly smiled and my Dad left us alone. "I'll go grab my jacket, you should too" Dick said. I nodded and went upstairs to grab my own.

Another chapter, I'm planning on having flashbacks from when she was 7-9 years old so you get a little info on younger Robin, but it's gonna take too long to explain all that in only a few. Anyway I hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment! Thanks 💙

Lizzy :3