Hungover

"Give me the bottle, Gee," Frank chuckled, the redhead scurrying away from him. The tattooed man lurched forward, his movements clumsy and halting.

"I'm not done with it," Gerard giggled, taking a big gulp of vodka. He stuck his tongue out at Frank, hopping up onto the couch to avoid the younger man catching up to him.

"You've had enough vodka," Frank retorted, clambering up on the couch after him. His words were starting to slur, a few beers and half a bottle of vodka in his system.

"Well, I don't think I have," Gerard replied with a smug little grin, gulping the intoxicating liquid before Frank could take it away from him.

The short man tackled him, making him collapse onto the couch. Frank ended up laying on top of him, giggling uncontrollably.

"Ow," Gerard groaned, rubbing his head where he'd hit it on the arm of the couch.

"Sorry," Frank giggled, a light blush tinting his cheeks.

"S'okay," Gerard chuckled softly, his touch feather-light as he brushed the hair off Frank's forehead and tucked the longest strands behind his ear.

"Gee, you're really beautiful," Frank slurred quietly, his eyes large and adoring.

"Shut up, you're drunk," Gerard scoffed, shifting out from under Frank and taking a swig from the half-empty bottle.

"I'm serious, Gee. You really are," Frank reiterated, the older man chuckling darkly.

"I'm nothing special, Frankie. Now take a nap or something," he replied, a hint of annoyance in his tone.

"But, Gee, you are special. At least to me..." Frank mumbled, Gerard briefly meeting his eyes before shaking his head and turning away.

"You've definitely had too much to drink," Gerard laughed dryly, chugging whatever vodka was left in the bottle. He forcefully set it on the coffee table, the heavy glass making a loud thunking sound.

"I'm not any more drunk than you are," Frank retorted, his words slurring more than he'd like and contradicting him.

"Whatever. I still think you're being ridiculous," Gerard grumbled, lurching to his feet.

"Where're you going?" Frank asked, clambering off the couch.

"To pass out somewhere more comfortable, like my bed," Gerard sighed, his eyes hopeful as he met Frank's gaze. "You can come with me, if you want..."

"Of course," Frank replied confidently, not even thinking about how much it meant for them to sleep with each other without even having sex.

He stripped to his boxers, Gerard opting to keep just his t-shirt on, before crawling into bed. Frank lay on his side, the redhead rolling over to face him. His hair fell into his face, Frank giggling at him as he tried to blow it away. He eventually shook his head, making it fall away from his nose. A light blush tinted his cheeks when he noticed Frank had been watching him, a soft and embarrassed chuckle leaving his lips.

"Thank you for coming over today, I miss you when you're not here..." Gerard said softly, a tender smile on his face.

"Of course, Gee, I'd do anything for you," Frank replied simply, shifting closer and pecking the redhead's lips. He wrapped his arms around his waist, crossing their legs over each other's. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Frankie," Gerard whispered almost inaudibly, briefly worrying about the horrible hangover he'd have the next day before he fell into a deep sleep.

------

"Fuck..." Gerard whined, blearily opening his eyes and getting blinded by the ray of sunlight that peeked through a hole in his blinds.