Trust

"Sir, we're closing in a few minutes," Brendon softly said to Frank, tapping his shoulder when he didn't move. "I have to ask you to leave-"

"Relax, Bren. He's waiting for me," Gerard chuckled, smiling at Frank before following Brendon backstage.

"Is he the rich guy?" Brendon whispered, nudging Gerard with his elbow.

"Does everyone know about him?" Gerard sighed, amusement in his tone.

"Ray told me you had a new regular and I just put two and two together," Brendon replied, pausing outside his dressing room door to continue the conversation. "I'm a little jealous, really. I hadn't pictured him so good-looking and he seems really nice for the types of guys we get around here."

"Oh, Bren, he is... Fuck, is it bad to be this attached to him?" Gerard asked, the pitch of his voice rising apprehensively.

"No, Gee, of course not. It's natural to want to cling to the good things in life--especially since the good things don't come too often for guys like us," Brendon said softly, pulling him into a brief hug.

"Thanks, Bren. You're a good friend," Gerard replied quietly, his eyes watery as he smiled.

"I know," Brendon said jokingly, making Gerard laugh. "But, really, I'm always here for you, okay?"

"And I'll be there for you, if you ever need it," Gerard mumbled, hugging him again.

"Go on, don't keep your boy-toy waiting forever," Brendon chuckled, lightly pushing Gerard in the direction of his dressing room.

Gerard turned back and waved a quick goodbye before disappearing into the room, quickly disposing of the constricting corset in the laundry bin. He swapped the leather panties for lace, much preferring the slight draft to the humid confines of the thick fabric. A pair of leather hot pants hung in the closet, the decorative silver zippers catching his eye. A small smirk played about his lips when he looked at himself in the mirror, his legs and ass looking quite nice in the snug leather.

His gaze once again strayed to his jacket pocket and what he knew to be hidden there. His hands shook slightly as he pulled open the bag, pouring a small pile onto the vanity. He hesitated momentarily before forcefully inhaling the powder up his nose, his eyes watering at the stinging sensation. He disposed of the bag in the small trash can near the door, hiding the evidence.

With a final glace around the room, he shrugged on the leather jacket, zipping it up enough so only his collarbones and a small portion of his torso was exposed. He brushed the hair out of his eyes before heading out to the main area, twirling his key ring around his index finger as he walked.

"Leather looks really good on you," Frank said lamely, licking his lips. He couldn't help but stare; the sharp contrast of the black leather against his pale skin--and the thin purple strap of a thong sticking up over the waistband of his shorts--paired with his fiery hair in a strikingly beautiful way. "You look beautiful," he mumbled to himself, Gerard being too distracted with locking up the club to notice his murmurings.

"Would you mind driving me or do you want me to meet you there?" Gerard asked, the tattooed man simply shrugging.

"I can just drive you," he offered eventually, a smile spreading across his face when Gerard happily nodded.

They strode up to the reception desk together, smiling at the friendly concierge. "We need a room for the night," Frank said, his voice lacking the confidence Gerard normally heard in it.

"Two beds?" she asked, a light blush tinting Frank's cheeks.

"Just one, thanks," Gerard said quietly, a confused wrinkle in the woman's brow before a look of realization crossed her face.