2.4

Few months into the relationship and you couldn't be happier, especially when Ashton seemed the same. He asked you over tonight telling you he's got a surprise. You were going through an entire list in your mind, pondering what it could be as you rang the doorbell again. The door opened to you seeing Luke, "Come in, and go easy on us."

      You gave him a weird look, "What's going on?" You followed him into the living room where he sat taking the acoustic guitar off the armchair, leading his buddy to sit in there. Ashton was sitting there with a big grin, "Hey babe." 

       You chuckle, "Hey, what's all this?"

       Luke snickered, "Just shut up and listen." 

      Ashton started playing a short intro you recognised as Just The Way You Are before you finally saw him open his mouth and sing. You covered your mouth in shock, as you felt tears rushing to your eyes. His amazing voice touched your heart and your y/c/n eyes were now waterfalls. Luke switched his happy stare from you to Ash, knowing exactly what this was. Love. When the small show he put on for you finished, you ran into Ashton's arms squeezing him. You two were making a sandwich with that guitar, but you still whispered, "Thank you sweets."

      "Are you crying?", he asked, feeling your damp cheek against his. 

      "No, don't be silly", you laughed, pulling away. However, you couldn't help turning to Luke, "And you, mister, why?"

       Luke shrugged, "I guess I decided to give you a shot."

      You laughed loudly, "Wow, thanks for being so generous." 

      Ashton coughed quietly, making you aware he was still there. "I couldn't have done it without Luke though", he said. 

      "That's right", Luke added, "Where else would you get a guitar?"

     Aston started clarifying what he meant, "No, I - " , but Luke interrupted immediately, "I know what you meant, and you could've done it without me. You just needed a guitar, bro." 

    "Like it matters", you muttered, "What you did was beautiful." 

    Ashton was smiling ear-to-ear, showing of his white teeth. You inched towards him, pinching his dimpled cheeks and grinning yourself. You then caressed his cheek, showing him that you're very proud of him and he knew it. He put his palm on your hand, just holding it there for a moment. 

     In the background, Luke was soundlessly imitating gagging and vomiting scenes, pointing his finger in the cave that his big mouth was. He was acting a clown and you scolded him with your eyes. He said, "I'm really happy that this worked out well for you mate... But for god's sake, get a room." 

     Ashton giggled, "This is my place though."

     Luke frowned, agreeing under his breath, "Oh. Right." Then he started rambling on, "But whose idea was this? Huh? Huh?" He started throwing his arms left and right like a little girl in a field, as he expected probably a round of applause. 

    "Well, technicaly - ", Ashton started.

    "No - no, don't pull that on me! Don't give me that!", Luke spoke rapidly, waving his finger around.

    "I did say first that I wanted to do something romatnic, you just-", but he was cut off by a groan. "I'm so done", Luke admitted.

     Your eyes were going from one to another as you watched with amusement. You cleared your throat and said, "Well, good job for both of you."

    "Oh, thank you, thank you", Luke bowed, grinning, as if he just accepted an award.

    "Is he doing the thing", Ashton asked.

    "Yeeeep", you confirmed with a chuckle.

    Luke furrowed his eyebrows turning his face to Ashton, "Hey, how do you even know about the thing?"

     "You're see-through, Lukey-boy", he joked.

    "How does that even make sense", Luke whispered to himself. "Anyway, are you happy with the outcome of the event, Miss Y/L/N?"

    "I'll say yes if you stop being weird", you said and he rolled his baby blue eyes.

    "Are you satisfied with the services of Guitar Tutoring by Luke Hemmings?", he asked, pretending to be one of those people asking questions for surveys.

    "Again, I'll say yes if you stop being a weirdo", you laughed.

    "Did you like what Ashton did for you?", he gave in.

    "I loved it very much", you said fondly and Ashton smiled, while Luke couldn't fight it back either.
    "Thanks guys."