Coming Soon

< < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > > 

Arabella is the rightful heir of Eralibaen, the greatest Kingdom in the Northern region, or so she thinks. She dreams of exploring and meeting the faces of the people she is to protect and care for during her rule. However, Arabella is kept blind to the poverty, the cruelty, and the suffering her people are living through, as well as, the fact that her Kingdom does not know of her existence. Arabella is known as a myth to her people. The Lost Princess. Few have heard of her and even less have seen her. Her birth was a well kept secret from the Kingdom, and the servants that dare to speak of her are killed without mercy, as the ruthless King and Queen declared.

On the other side, lives Leathan, the leader of the rebellion. He believed in the myth of The Lost Princess since he was a little boy, no older than four. His mother was a lady's maid to the Queen, and was in the delivery room when the princess was born. After telling him the great news, his mother went to the market for food, and was never heard of again. Leathan knew why. He was taken in by his Aunt, who pushed him to get out of town, and become a politician, so he did. His way.

< < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > > 

I glare at him, yanking at the bonds. He laughs softly. "Oh princess, you're so delicate. Do not struggle, we wouldn't want you to break, would we?" He whispers. 

I snarl at him, but he's right. I'm sick and weak at the moment, and the cold rain isn't helping matters. I turn away, coughing and choking on blood, but swallow it quickly, not wanting anyone to know my state. 

He smirks slightly. 

 "Why are you so cruel?" I ask curious at his behavior. In the Castle I was kept away from the outside world by my parents, who told me of the dangers that lurk in it. However the servants and the cooks, who lived outside the protective wall of the Castle, always seemed like good people. 

 "Cruel," he scuffs. "I am not cruel. Your kind is. Sitting in your castle, while families starve, homes burned to the ground because the blasted taxes are too high to pay. Cruelty, my dear Princess, is a word you and your family are all too familiar with." His words felt like a slap in the face. He can not be speaking truth. The kingdom loves my parents and they would never allow their people to starve.

< < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > > 

Hey fellow bookworms!

I have always wanted to write an Historical Fiction, so here goes. Keep in mind that any information I get is strictly google or made up. I did not do the research, so put away your degrees in history and simply enjoy the book for what it is. Thank you for your support, and the first chapter will be up shortly. Please excuse any grammar mistakes. I will be going back and editing once the book is done. 

It's time to start some dedications! I dedicated this first part to my sister. Without her encouragement and support this book would have never been.

Thanks again everyone!

Copyright © 2016 Yerd213