"Eat up baby." I whisper in his ear rubbing my hands over his shoulders massaging them gently before kissing his cheek walking around the table to my spot in front of him.

I try to enjoy my food but my gaze remains on him as I watch him. The candlelight flickering between us giving him a glow. He already looks like an angel without the help of the candle. His eyes almost look black when his eyes flicker up and hold mine.

After a few more bites I can't help it. I stand abruptly walking over pushing his chair back so I can sit across his lap.

I wrap my arms around his neck leaning forward gently touching my nose against his.

"I missed you today." I smile slightly biting my lip. He places one hand on my waist and the other draped across my lap as I'm sitting sideways.

"Mmm." He hums leaning in to kiss me but I pull away.

“Are you finished eating?” I whisper once I pull away, Harry just looks up to me nodding not daring to speak. I smirk stand and grab his hand pulling him from the kitchen and up the stairs. I run to the bathroom shutting the door before he can enter so I can freshen up. I brush my teeth, ruffle my hair and touch up my make up before walking out into the bedroom to find Harry leaning against my bed post.

“I’ll be right back.” He tells me and he enters my bathroom. I take my shoes off waiting for the curly haired mysterious man to reappear.

"Well, you look hot." Harrys blurts out once he’s returned from the bathroom teeth freshly brushed. I giggle and he walks closer to me brushing his lips against the skin of my neck, sending shivers through my body. He hands snaked around my hips pulling me closer to him. “Did you get all dressed up for me?” He questions as he begins to suck on me neck.

I felt tingles shoot through my lower stomach, a blush spreading out across my cheeks as he lowers his hands reaching the hem of my dress, tracing patterns on my thigh with his fingers. I let out a low moan as his fingers moved to my inner thigh and he chuckled against my neck, pressing me harder against his hips.

He crashes his lips on my own slipping his tongue inbetween my lips before pulling away leaving me breathless. “What’s the occasion baby?” He questions as he slips is hand up my inner thigh grazing over my core gently rubbing me through the fabric. I moan wrapping my arms around his neck desperately trying to get closer to him. He slips a finger into my panties and begins rubbing my clit with his finger.

“Mmm already so wet.” He hums leaning down pecking my lips before he pulls his hand away.

I then pressed to his chest again, our lips moving in synch as his hands cupped my bum, squeezing a little as if telling me to jump. With our lips still connected, I hopped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, his arms creating a cradle under me as I deepened the kiss, he walks us over to the bed laying me down gently on my comforter and he began kissing down my neck, earning gasps of pleasure as he slowly started to grind his hips against mine. I take my hands from his hair and I let my hands roam across his chest before I pull the shirt up revealing his toned abs. He helps me in pulling it off of him and attacks my neck with kisses again. I’m pretty sure my neck will look like someone attacked me before the night was over and I couldn’t care less. All I wanted was Harry.

“We should leave the dress of for a little bit.” Harry hums against my neck and my hands make their way to his pants undoing his belt. Harry gets off of me to remove his pants before crawling back to hover above me kissing my lips. I blush a bit when I felt something pressing against my thigh. “Always so innocent” Harry whispers kissing my heated cheek.

I opened my mouth to say something but a moan escaped instead as Harry’s knee brushed my core sending sparks through my body. He smirks pecking my lips before his hands make their way to the end of my dress kneading every inch on the way down. He slowly pushes the dress up to where my lower half is revealed to him. He hooks his fingers in my underwear kissing above the fabric and brings them down my legs discarding them on the floor. Harry slowly pushes a finger inside of me, leaning down and whispers sharply about how wet I already was in my ear biting my earlobe playfully. My hips rocked slowly as he started to pump at a steady rhythm, curling up every now and again to hit the spot that made me shudder.