2. Sexiest Man In Rome

We’re on our way to the house when Louis calls Eleanor.

“Oh thank God.” She says before answering the phone.

“Loui-“ She gets cut off and I can hear Louis shouting but I can’t hear exactly what he’s saying. “Okay, Lou.” She listens before saying “I love you.” This time I can here Louis respond. “I love you too, be safe. I’ll find you when I can.”

“We’re going to the beach.” Eleanor smiles at me and I give her a confused look.

“There’s two bikini’s in the back where we always keep them. Louis will meet up with us later he had an important business call.”

“Which so happened to be at the same time as the restaurant wall is destroyed.”

“Coincidences.”

I let it slide since she is my best friend and if something bad was happening she would tell me. Right? We don’t keep secrets from each other which is why after Dylan raped me I went straight to Eleanor’s house who called Louis over. They’re the two people I trust most in this world.

We arrive at the beach and El jumps out running to the back of the car getting our swimsuits and towels and a bag to carry our dresses. We walk arm in arm to a changing tent before running to the water. We don’t get in to far so our makeup and hair aren’t wet. We lay on the beach getting a tan and we start talking about all the place we want to see in Rome and next year. By now it is dark outside and we haven’t had dinner.

“El?” I call out to my best friend lying beside me.

“Yeah?”

“I’m hungry.” I pout like a child.

“You always are.” She chuckles.

“Come on”

We go and put our dresses on over our swimsuits and return to the car.

“What do you want?”

“I dunno, something quick!”

“McDonalds?”

“You know me so well.”

McDonalds is about 15 minutes away so I relax while my stomach growls. We pull in and I rush to the counter. “What can I get for you today?” The lady at the counter asks.

“I’ll have a big mac, large fries, a large sweet tea, and a mcflurry. Oh and chicken nuggets!” I smile at her while she gives me a weird look glancing down at my body.

“What? I have a high metabolism and I’m hungry.” The lady raises her eyebrow but takes my money. El gives the lady her order which is a cheeseburger and a salad. “You’re not getting any of my fries and you know that.” El sighs and turns back to the lady “And a small fry.”

We stand back waiting for our food before picking a table. El wants to sit up front next to the window but I want to sit in the back but El of course wins because she said Louis will come. I eat my big mac and chicken nuggets and my sweet tea and I have the urge to pee. “I’m going to the toilet.”

“Hurry back.” She tells me looking out the window. Something’s going on here. I don’t know what it is but I will find out.

After I use the bathroom, I go to refill my sweet tea accidently bumping into someone. “Oh, sorry!” I tell the man who turns around to me. Let my correct myself. The extremely attractive man with wild curls tamed with a headband, the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen and extremely muscular.

“Oh, hiiii.” I awkwardly say.

He chuckles. “Would you like more sweet tea?” He asks in a British accent?