Ryan's, Ice Cubes, and Strange Encounter's

Start from the beginning

“You want to clean it up, don’t you?” Seth asked lazily walking over to his desk and plopping down in it.

“Truthfully? Yes. This place is disgusting”

“Your words are so kind” He mused.

“Go to bed”

He got up and crossed the room, “or else what?”

“Or else, you’ll be super tired tomorrow” I said looking up at him.

“You sound like my nana” Seth laughed heartily.

“It’s two AM, I honestly don’t care who I sound like at this point. Your intoxicated~”

“OOOH” He sang.

I yanked his arm, hard, till he was eye level with me, “You listen here, Mackenzie and you listen well”

“You are going to change into your pajamas, brush your teeth, and hop right into bed before this big hand reaches the three”

He stared at me, wide eyed

“If your bad at math, then that gives you fifteen minutes” I let go of his arm and walked to the door, “I’m counting”

He stood a moment staring at me, “You just lost a minute”

I turned his knob and walked straight to my room. I almost burst into laughter as I heard the faucet in the bathroom turn on. I could totally handle him.

“Ryan, I can’t continue seeing you” I stood at the top of the Eiffel Tower sadly shaking my head. Me and my on-again off-again boyfriend, Ryan Gosling, had reached a bump in our relationship and I had to address the issue.

“But why, Trish? We were so good together” Ryan said his blue eyes boring into mine.

“Oh Ryan”

“What do I need to do to let you know that you’re the one?” Ryan slowly took my hand and I shivered.

“It’s not you…it’s Ryan”

Ryan Gosling stared at me confused and I looked over his head at where the reason our relationship wouldn’t work out, stood.

“Hey Babe” Ryan Reynolds swaggered up to me in swimming trunks.

“Ryan, meet Ryan”

“You again” Ryan, the one I had to let go, snarled.

“You jealous?” Ryan, the one I was with, grinned.

“I’m caught between two men I love” I mumbled looking up at Ryan Reynolds.

He looked down at me and smiled. His face inched closer to mine and I felt my lips tingle in anticipation. He placed a hand on my cheek and murmured something

“Come again?” I purred

“I said, get up!” In that instant Ryan opened his mouth and spit what felt like an ocean all over me.

“Oh my GOD!” I shrieked opening my eyes. I took deep breaths as I felt around my bed, “Why is my bed soaked!”

“You’re a heavy sleeper” A voice said from my right. I turned to my bay window and none other than Seth sat looking like the picture of innocence.

“Do you have any idea how cold that water was?!” I hissed jumping out of the bed that I, now realized, had ice cubes in it.

“Nice PJ’s” Seth said his eyes running down my figure with a grin.

I looked down at my boy shorts and sport bra and hastily grabbed my soaked blanket to cover up, “Get out”

“Calm down, I’m not ogling you” He rolled his eyes and looked out the window. The sky was a gorgeous shade of blue, which indicated that it wasn’t even day-time yet

“I didn’t say you were” I muttered fighting to keep my blush down. There was nothing more embarrassing than having a guy practically say you weren’t worthy of being ogled. Not that I had an intense passion to be or anything. It was kind of like Seth had just reaffirmed my thoughts that guys didn’t go for girls like me. No matter what state of undress they were in.

Seth looked at me, his green eyes shining, and a look flashed behind them but was gone before I could even decipher it.  His face seemed to soften and I immediately recognized the telltale signs of pity.

“What are you doing here, Mackenzie?”

“Well, Bleu” He grinned slowly, “I’m here to help you”

“By giving me hypothermia?” I deadpanned.

“By teaching you how to live a little. That was what normal people would call a prank” He enunciated the word.

I shook my head exasperated and shuddered with laughter.

“Whats so funny?”

“The fact that you think I actually need your help” I glared at him.

“Is that a, NO?” Seth asked lazily getting off the seat.

“Affirmative”

“YES?” Seth played dumb.

“You’re an idiot” I spat.

“Neither of the Ryan’s would like it very much if you continued speaking to me like that” Seth said fighting to hold back a laugh.

“You…”

“You mumble in your sleep. Very disconcerting” He nodded.

“Out. NOW”

“So you don’t want me to teach you how to have fun?”

“NO, the only thing you could ever teach me is how to clear my brain of all thoughts and that doesn’t seem to bode very well for you” I said through gritted teeth.

“So you don’t want my help” Seth squinted.

“How many times do I need to tell you!”

“I’m just making sure for when you do come crawling for my help” He grinned walking to me.

“Well I won’t, so save your breath” I said looking up into his green eyes. They looked brighter than they had before and seemed to have flecks of gold in them.

“Whatever you say, Bleu” He whispered opening my door.

“It’s, Trish” I hissed but he was already closing his door.