Chapter 1 - A bad or a good impression?

Start from the beginning

After waving her hand, she turned right and walked away. Liz also went straight after Amelia was out of sight.
Walking alone, Liz thought about her coming job.

Liz: *sighs* I wonder if I can find a job.. Maybe I should ask the cafes or shops. .....Hmm?

Liz stopped walking as something caught her attention. Posted on the wall is a poster, it says....

Liz: "Maid In Need"....."We're short of maids for cleaning and cooking. You don't need to be experienced, knowing the basic of cleaning and cooking is good enough." ...."We'd be very appreciate your cooperation, we will pay you the right reward..."

Liz: ...Ehhh!?!! 5000 lune a day!!?!!

Liz frantically shouted loudly due to her shock. Passerby focused their attention onto her.

Liz: I-I'm sorry...

Liz deeply bowed and apologized. Then she looked at the poster once again.

Liz: I can't let this opportunity pass by!

She called the number on the poster to inform the employer about the job, then she went to the address which was directed on it.
...
Liz: W-Whoa... What a marvelous mansion...

Arrived at the destination, Liz was captured by its beauty. She lifted her head and stood on her tip-toe but there's still no sight of seeing the top.
While being attracted, a maid came to her and asked.

Beautiful maid: Excuse me.. Are you happened to be the new employee, Miss Izumi?

Liz: Y-Yes, I am! I'm Liz Izumi! Nice to meet you!

Liz snapped back to Earth and bowed deeply while introducing.

Beautiful maid: Please follow me, Miss Izumi.

Liz: Yes!

The gate opened and Liz hurriedly followed the maid inside. The maid took her to a room and politely knocked the door.

Beautiful maid: I've brought the newcomer.

???: Come in.

Coming from the other side of the door is an old woman's voice. Then they came inside the room.
Sitting on an armchair in the middle of the room is an old maid.

Old maid: Welcome, Miss Izumi. I'll be your manager from now on. I believe that you've known what your job is?

Liz: Y-Yes, madam!

Old maid: Hmm.......

The old maid looked at Liz, from head to toe.

Old maid: ....

Liz: *gulps*

Old maid: Not bad. A fine maiden.

Then she broke into a gentle smile.

Old maid: Eress, please kindly show this girl around.