Hidden

As I spray Febreeze into the living room, Derek's friends arrive. I'm nervous. Really nervous.

I wipe my palms on my jeans and straighten my white peplum top. I run my fingers through my black hair.

"It's okay Alice," Derek promises, squeezing me against him and kissing my hair. "They'll love you," he says, and I stand on my tip toes and kiss him on the cheek.

"Okay," I allow, and walk into the foyer where the BAU is waiting.

"Alice, this is Agent Hotchner, Agent Rossi, Penelope Garcia, Emily Prentiss, JJ, and Dr. Reid." Derek introduces me. My eyes linger on Reid. He smiles at me. I smile back shyly.

"Do you guys want pizza?" I ask awkwardly, and Emily nods hungrily and Rossi says something classy. I didn't hear it. I was staring at Reid...

Okay. What am I doing?

Derek wraps his arm around my waist and I lean into him, walking back to the kitchen to order some pizza.

"They like you already," Derek mumbles. I blush.

"How do you know?" I whisper back.

He taps his forehead. "Profiler," he explains. I giggle.

"Okay." I kiss him on the cheek and walk into the kitchen alone. Nobody followed us. Eh. They'll get used to it. It's not like I'm some sort of annoying never-finished-high school girl. I went to college. In fact, I went to Harvard.

I pick up the landline. Okay. Dominos. I punch in the familiar numbers and let it ring as the others drift in. I hop up on the counter.

"Hi, welcome to Dominos. May I take your order?" The woman on the line asks hurriedly.

I raise my eyebrows at the others. "Yes please. I would like.." I trail off.

"Cheese," JJ calls out. The others all nod in agreement.

"Two large cheese pizzas?" I order skeptically. Everybody nods.

Derek winks at me in approval. I bite my lip and smile back, swinging my legs against the cabinets.

Reid looks uncomfortable. The woman tells me the price, coupons, cash, blah blah blah. I answer quickly and absently, my eyes darting between all the faces and lingering slightly on Reid's. I know Derek will notice. So what? I'm just looking at him.

Right?

The pizza comes 20 minutes later. I pay the delivery man and tip him graciously. He thanks me and is on his way. "Pizza!" I sing and Derek and Hotch rush out and grab the two boxes. They take it into the kitchen and the team digs in.

Derek gives me a piece, knowing I would feel uncomfortable sitting at the table with them. I kiss him on the cheek and thank him, taking the piece and sitting on the counter, swinging my legs again.

"W-wh-wh-where's the b-b-bathroom?" I hear Reid stutter to Derek. I smile to myself. It's cute when he stutters.

Derek points down the hall. He walks gracefully towards me. I smile widely. "You having fun?" He asks me, putting his hands on my waist and staring up at me.

"Yeah," I respond. Derek lifts me off the counter and onto the tile floor. He rests his forehead on the top of my head.

"What?" I push.

"You seem distracted," he mutters.

"Well, I'm sure you're helping," I counter playfully. He kisses the top of my head and lets me go.

As the others continue their game of scrabble, I just lean against the counter and stare at my bright red toes, looking so shockingly vibrant against my tan feet.

As I sit there, I can't help thinking of Reid. I don't know why. I just can't stop picturing his face...

I need to stop. I feel like a stalker.