Before the Story starts..

Hello People...here is my another story !!!

***

C-O-P-Y-R-I-G-H-T

Text/Cover Copyright © MedhaSah™2016-

The moral right of the Author has been asserted. All Rights Reserved. No part of this Publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form in part or in whole by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

***

Do's and Don'ts if you are reading my story (Read carefully - it can even create disaster for You)

1. Do not copy this story Anywhere.

You have read this line everywhere, in everyone's story...yes because no one wants their hard work to be snatched by others.

Well that's true, if you are not a writer..just a reader then let me inform you that for writing a single chapter..it takes hours even days for searching correct words and correct dialogues according to every character. It all take so much of time.

And when you spend your most precious time on something you eventually want that thing to be known as your own work(creator).

I very well know how to get those type of people back on the right track! As when i don't like a particular thing means i literally don't like it..and if i don't like means, according to me it should be destroyed the very next moment. And that's what i exactly do.

*****

2. Kindly don't copy a single stuff not even a word of my story anywhere / don't post this story on any other websites without my permission, not even on Wattpad with any other names....or else be ready to face the consequences.

I would really not like if my story's one sentence is copied anywhere else..i hope you understand what i mean to say!

*****

3. You may find short cuts for many words in this story..you just have to IGNORE them. Moreover i'll try my best not to give too much short cuts.

*****

4. Don't be a SILENT READER !

If you are reading this story then show it..Its important..

Votes and Comments are just for motivation for writing further.

So shower lots and lots of Votes and Comments if you this story. (And if you don't like this story..then just GET LOST..remove this story from your library and move on with your life)

*****

5. Suggestions for any particular scene which you want this story to be included..for that you may COMMENT below any chapter coz you all very well know me...i have a habit to read each and every comment then even replying to every comment.

But do remember this story will go the way i want it to go.

****

6. Basically this story is Marriage based. Don't think this story will be a normal marriage story..coz this story has many twist and turns and also Manan will not be a happy couple so easily...so keep reading!

*****

Ok this was all what i want to AWARE all the readers before reading this story..I may sound too much rude over here but i'm very particular about some things.

I hope the above points were very clear to all the readers of this story!

Some Chapters could be PRIVATE in the future((Private chapters are only visible to my followers..so for reading those chapters..you have to follow me))

Read..Vote..Comment..Spread/Share..n..Repeat !

~Midz