Chapter 18

When I woke up, Kian was sitting next to where I was laying on the couch. "Good morning sunshine," he said as I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Morning Kian," I said with a smile. "Where's Sam and Jc?" I asked. "They went to go get us all something to eat for lunch. It's noon already, sleepy head!" He said. "Let me guess, Taco Bell and some arizonas?" I asked with a chuckle. "You know us too well, Sam!" He said smiling. After checking all of my social media and watching YouTube videos, Sam and Jc got back with food. We feasted on Taco Bell and Arizona and then went outside. "Who wants to go for a little penny board adventure?" Jc asked. "I'm in!" Said Kian and Sam in unison. "I don't have a penny board though!" I exclaimed. "PERFECT! Let's teach Sam how to penny board!" Kian said. For the rest of the day they all were teaching me how to penny board. I actually became pretty good at it! Luckily, Sam had just bought a new penny board so he had his old one at his house still for me to ride. Then, after I knew the ropes, we all went on a long penny board ride. We rode around down the strip and then got some frozen yogurt. Then, we rode up to the Hollywood sign and had a little mini photo shoot! We rode everywhere... Just cruising. And after riding around with them for 4 hours I realized... God. I love these guys. When we got back to Sam's house, I was pooped and so were the guys. We all sat on the couch and just talked for hours. At around 8:00 p.m I decided to leave so I say bye to the guys and hopped in the car. Right as I was about to pull out, Sam ran up to my car and knocked on my window. "What's wrong Sam?" I asked. "I wanted to give you this," Sam said handing me his old penny board that I rode all day. "Awe Sam that's really sweet but I can't take this! It's so expensive!" I said. "No, keep it. Keep it to remember our day today. Think of it as... A friendship gift!" He said, as he flashed his signature red cheeks. "Thanks Sam." I said leaning out the window and kissing his cheek. "You're a true friend" I said. He smiled and started walking back towards the house, waving at me as I pulled away.

(hey guys it's the author, Sam, here! Sorry it's a short and kind of boring chapter! I've been really busy lately and school starts in 4 days :/ but anyways I'm getting close to 100k reads on this book! That's absolutely insane! I want to do something to celebrate once I hit 100k reads... How many of you would watch if I did a younow?! Comment if you would watch or any ideas you have to celebrate! Love you guys! Stay Frantastic!)