Chapter 12

"Sam... Sam you've gotta wake up. You and Nikki have to go back now since you have school tomorrow" Connor said as he gently kissed my forehead. "Ya Sam, we've gotta head out!" Nikki said as she stretched her hand out to me. I grabbed it as she pulled me up off of Connors lap. I was really sad we had to go. To be perfectly honest, I forgot that we still had school. Luckily we only had 2 weeks left of school and then it was summer. I said bye to Ricky as he pulled me into a big hug. "Girl, you and me have to go out to lunch sometime and chill. He's my bro and I wanna make sure you're Mrs.Right!" he said with a giggle. Then I said bye to Ricardo. I put my hand out to shake his hand but he pulled me into a big bear hug. When I said bye to JC, he gave me a big hug. Man, these guys liked hugs! I said bye to Trevor as he pulled me into the biggest hug ever. "I know I'm younger than you, but we really should keep in touch. You're a really nice girl... And friend" he said. "Awe Trevor, of course we will!" I said as I pulled him in for one more hug. I said bye to Kian as he, as the others did, pulled me into a hug. When it was time to say bye to Sam, I gave him a really big hug. "Thanks so much for inviting me Sam! It was a ton of fun! And thanks for letting us spend the night!" I said. "Hey, don't mention it! We all had a TON of fun! We definitely have to do this again! Just hit me up whenever you wanna hang!" He said. Then, it was time to say bye to Connor. I walked over to Connor slowly as he stared at me, smiling. He wrapped his hands around my waist and I wrapped mine around his shoulders and lay my head on his shoulder. "Hey, this isn't goodbye. Ok? I still need to formally take you on our first date," Connor said with a wink. "I know" I said blushing. Then, to my surprise, he gave me a kiss... In front of all the guys! It wasn't a long kiss, but I felt the warmth of it tingle through my spine. It wasn't a very long kiss, but it felt perfect. "How did I get so lucky to meet you?" He said. "How did I fall in love with someone in 1 day?" I said. We pulled back from the hug and looked into each others eyes. "Alright love birds! Wrap it up! We gotta go! It's almost 6:00!" Nikki said. I gave Connor one more hug as Nikki and I waved bye to everyone and headed to our car. When Nikki and I started heading home, she poked me. "So what's going on with you and Connor?" She said with a nudge. "Nikki... I think I'm in love."