Chapter 21

When we got to his apartment we decided to just chill for the rest of the night. I decided I'd probably just spend the night there tonight and he would drive me back to my dorm tomorrow morning. "Hey just give me one minute, I'll be right back," he said going into his room and shutting the door. I plopped down on the couch, pulling out my phone to see what I'd missed while I was on our date. As I was scrolling through my twitter feed, I felt something hit me on the arm. I looked over and there was a big sweatshirt and a pair of basketball shorts laying next to me on the couch. I looked up and saw Connor standing there with a huge grin on his face. "I assumed you didn't want to sleep in those clothes all night. So I got one of my sweatshirts and a pair of basketball shorts that are kind of small on me now! You can wear these.. If you want," he said as he put his hand on the back of his neck. I grabbed the clothes, hopped up off of the couch, kissed his cheek, and ran to the bathroom to get changed. When I got changed into his sweatshirt and shorts, I felt this warm feeling inside of me. I had my boyfriend's warm, soft sweatshirt on my body and his basketball shorts around my waist and I just felt... Special. His sweatshirt was so big on me that I could just wrap my hands inside of the sleeves and clutch them in my palms. I slipped the hairband on my wrist off and threw my hair up in a messy bun and opened the bathroom door. Wow. I looked out to see a pallet of blankets and pillows laid out on the floor in front of the tv, the lights off, and candles all around the room lit. To most people, it would just look like a sleepover with them and their friends. But to me, this looked like the most romantic thing id ever seen. I walked out and stood in shock at what I saw in front of me. I couldn't believe my eyes. I gasped as Connor ran up behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist, lifting me off the ground as we both giggled and laughed so loud that the neighbors could probably hear us. When he set me on the ground, I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. I leaned in to give him a kiss and BAM! I pushed him straight onto the couch and jumped on top of him. We were both having laugh attacks! "I can't believe i fell for that!" He said as he laid flat on the couch with me sitting on his chest. "I got you good!" I said with a wink. This time he didn't laugh. "What's wrong?" I said. "Well," he said, "I was looking forward to that kiss right before you pushed me onto the couch!" He said as he gave me the puppy dog face. I got off the couch and then got back on, this time getting in a push-up position on top of him. Our faces were right above each other. He then popped right up and gave me a peck on the lips. "Better?" I said. "Better," he said getting into an up right position on the couch as he picked me up and put me on his lap. "How about we stay up all night. Just the two of us," he said. "But what if I fall asleep?" I said grinning. "It'll be a contest. The person who falls asleep first has to let the other person post a 20 second video on the losers channel saying whatever they want and you have to keep it up for 24 hours," he replied. "You're on" I said, smirking.

{Hey guys! It's that author Sam! GUYS I MET O2L AND OH MY GOD ASDFGHJL I CANT GUYS I CANT. I'll tell y'all all about it in a video that I'm planning on making and putting on my YouTube channel soon. I'll let you guys know when it's posted so you can see the pix of me and them and my experience and everything! Also, I'm going to making an O2L/Connor Franta twitter very soon so stay tuned! I love you guys so much and your comments make me smile everyday(: thanks!}