Ending

Hi, guys! Thank you so so so much for reading this story, and making it to here! This story, as I'm writing it, has 32.3k reads and 1.8k votes. I can't thank you guys enough! So, here I am, thanking you as much as I can.

But, I'm also gonna apologize because I decided to end this fan fiction -because in my country, it's summer already and I just have a lot of other things to do than write this. So, I'm sorry! I'm really really sorry, and besides I don't know how to add more into Lilly's and Rikkard's story. Sir Rob is doing an amazing job and I don't want to be the one who'll dictate their ultimate future together, if you get what I'm saying.

But, I hope you think it's alright, because judging from the 'Silent Lips', the chapter from In The Eye Of The Storm, I don't need to write anymore -because I'm loving where the story is going!

I MEAN LIKE HOLY UNICORN'S SHIZNIS THEY WERE KISSING AGAIN AND AGAIN (see what i did there? heh ;) no? it was a chapter here - a steamy one, too. nevermind.) AND RIKKARD WAS SOOOOO OH MY GOOSENETS I CANT STOP SQUEALING WHEN I THINK OF LILLY KISSING RIKKARD'S FACE, NECK AND CHIN AND HIS EAR LIKE AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

LET'S TALK ABOUT IT YEAH? MESSAGE ME!

And, again I'm sorry.

For not writing and continuing this, and for not being guilty about it because I keep thinking of Lilly against a wall and Rikkard calling her 'my dearest love'.

OH MY GOSH I CANT BREATHE.