Chappie Eight - Controlling Flames

Hey guys school is over. Sorry I haven't been updating I had some school problems like grades. Summer is here now so I will try and update as much as I can. Enjoy~

_______________________________________

Third person Pov

Nightfall had arrived and Lucy decided to go back to her room. She slowly opened the door so that it wouldn't make a sound then closed once she got in. She slipped on her pj's and drifted to sleep, awaiting the next day and the problems she would have.

Next day...

Lucy got out of bed groggily and put on her uniform and packed a book, her lacrima, and gale reading glasses. "Great another day of rejection" she muttered running off to class. "look its the demon girl. Get back she could KILL someone!" Suguro shouted. Lucy took deep breathes in order to calm her anger. She sat in the corner of the classroom far away from the others. "I don't want to hurt anyone" she thought. " I'll just avoid them until I can control my powers" . It was the end of class and just when she was going to leave Yukio grabbed her arm. "What is it?" she asked. "you're going to learn how to control your powers. follow me" he ordered. Rin had to come with too.

They enter a room to be greeted by a woman with a mix of red and yellow hair with a huge chest. She was wearing a bikini top and jeans. This reminded Lucy of Cana. "Alright lets get started my name is Shura and I'm going to help you control your powers" She explained taking a sip from her beer can. "Okay, my name is Lucy Heartfillia" Lucy uttered. "I know it's important but loosen up a lil" Shura told her winking. "Okay you see these three candles?" Lucy nodded "You have to light the candles on the left and right" On Her first try she lit the whole candle set up wax and all. "crap..." Lucy thought. Her second try she lit the middle. A few more tries....FAIL! It looked like Rin didn't have to anything because he had already gotten it. She mentally slapped herself for the tenth time. "It's time to go we'll try again tomorrow" Shura finally spoke. "Okay" Lucy nodded. They all walked to their dorms exhausted. "Why me out of all people did I have to be a half demon" Lucy sighed plopping face first onto the bed. She took a small nap until Kuro jumped on her excitedly squealing dinner time. "Lucy are you okay?" Rin asked adding finishing touches to his master piece. She nodded. Yukio took his seat as Rin served the plates. "Thank you for the meal" they said and started to eat. "this is so delicious!" Kuro and Lucy exclaimed in unison. "It's great Rin" Yukio smiled. Lucy went back to her room and thought of a way she could light the candles the right way. "It's frustrating just thinking about it" she muttered. "I got it! I'll just call Levy" She exclaimed. "Hey Lu-chan what's up!" Levy greeted her. "Okay so I figured out I'm a half demon but don't tell anyone. I have a sword with golden flames and I can summon my spirits through my mind." Lucy explained. "Woah Lu-chan that's a lot to take in" Levy said stunned. "I know but here's my problem I have to learn how to control my flames and it's hard" Lucy groaned. "What are you supposed to do?" Levy asked pretty curious. "There are three candles in a row and I have to light the two on the sides but I keep lighting the the whole thing" Lucy said. "Okay try to think the person you want to protect is in the middle. The two on the sides are trying to hurt that person" Levy smiled at me. "Thank you Levy! I got to go there's a long day ahead of me tomorrow" Lucy squealed. "Okay bye Lu-chan" Levy waved.

The Next Day~

Lucy woke up and brushed her teeth, took a bath, and got dressed. "Please let me do it right today" she prayed in her mind. Lucy ran out of her dorm and off to class. "Good morning Lucy it's nice that your on time today" Yukio said. "Alright so today you guys are going to are going to do a little job while Rin and Lucy stay with me" he explained. "Okay" they all said and walked off. "Lucy are you ready to try again" Yukio asked her. She nodded determined. "Hey blondie" Shura said. "Hi" Lucy waved. Shura set three candles in a row like yesterday. Lucy concentrated hard and well remembering what Levy had said. "Okay try to think the person you want to protect is in the middle. The two on the sides are trying to hurt that person" the voice echoed. "I WON'T LET YOU HURT THEM!!" Lucy yelled hitting the candles on the sides only. "Hurt who?" Shura,Yukio,Rin asked confused. "Nothing just my imagination" Lucy laughed nervously with a sweat drop forming on her head.

_____________________________________________________________
Hope you enjoyed it. Comment if I made any mistakes and like I said up to I will try to update as much as I can.
Cyaaaa~!
Love, Author-chan ^^