15 | Makeup and Kissing

Start from the beginning

"My normal makeup routine is what I'm doing on you. But sometimes I don't wear makeup or just put on mascara." I reply, dumping foundation on my hand. "This'll be cold too." I whisper, taking my brush and putting it on his face.

"Fuck." He whispers. I lightly punch his chest with, careful not to get the blob in foundation on his white t-shirt (the one I bought him). "I can't help it! I usually just get powder for photo shoots. This shit- sorry, this stuff is cold." I couldn't hell but smile. It's cute how he defends himself. He's cute.

"Whatever, weirdo." Once I finish his foundation, I rub the left over foundation on my hand and then put the brush down. "Eyebrows eyebrows oh how I love to fill in eyebrows." I sing to a random song. Ross had a horrified look on his face. "Hey, you were the one who said you fell in love with my voice." I don't know why I couldn't stop laughing, but it just kept getting louder. And once he started laughing too, I only laughed harder.

"I take it back." He replies. I stopped laughing at that, but he laughed harder. "I'm kidding I'm kidding." I pinch his sides and he squirms away.

"Now I'm filling in your eyebrows." I mumble, right after he calms down. "Sit still, dummy." He puts a hand on his chest and gasps, I give him a glare in return and drop my arms to my lap.

"You are just full of name calling today, aren't you?" I roll my eyes for the millionth time and lean back in to fill in his eyebrows.

"Hey, could I pluck them for you?" I ask. I place my four fingers on the left side on his left cheek and my thumb on the right side of his cheek to turn his face so I could do his other eyebrow.

"Uh, no. That shits suppose to hurt." I pull away and glare at him. He covers his mouth and raises his eyebrows. "Okay, I'm sorry. I'll try and stop cussing until the videos over." He says quietly. "But no promises." He adds, giving me a small smile.

"It's fine, I'll just bleep them out or something." I reply, leaning back in. I don't wanna change him. I don't want to be his second Nicola. I finished his eyebrow in silence and then moved on to the powder. "Where's your last show at on tour?" I ask.

"January 12th. Not sure where at but I know it's somewhere." He mumbles. I chuckle and grab my blush.

"Can you make a fish face?" I ask, leaning back again. He frowns for a quick second before doing so and I quickly apply blush and then look him over. "You know, you don't look half bad." He rolls his eyes at me in return.

"Yeah sure. Any girl would love to kiss a guy covered in makeup like this." He replies. Laughing, I shrug my shoulders.

"Aye, you never know. What if I would kiss you looking like that?" I ask, giving him a hint of a smirk.

"Depends. Would you kiss me right now?" He asks, his full on smirk.

"Nice try, big guy. Whoa, I just rhymed... And I do it all the time!" I couldn't take it anymore. I bust out laughing; my head crashing forward, the loudest wheeze/snort laugh I've ever created while laughing.

"Laur! It's not even funny!" He somewhat shouts. I don't blame him, my laughing is extremely loud and sound alike a dying banshee. I slowly sit up and see his wide smile, which he was indeed staring at me while I was having my laugh attack. "You good?" He asks, turning more serious. I suck my lips in in an attempt to not laugh or smile.