day two

PLAY MUSIC:So we travel and hide from the parents to live another day. We traveled throw the baseball fields. Were we came to watch my little brother play. Next we went by our old school. Were we were taught everything we know. It was so sad to see all the things our parents did for us and now we don't have them to say thank u for all of the things the did. How did this happen? This is all i could think of. I miss my parents. So much. I want them back. So we walked by a burger king so we stop by. I took the knife out of my bag. I walked slowly. Very slowly and then i heared crying. I said" hello who is there. It is okay we are kids not parents please come out." " Please help i am scared." It was a little lids voice. I fellowed it and it led to the playground in the burger king. It was a little boy. He looked like he seen something scary and i know what it was." please help my mommy and daddy are scaring me and i don't know what is wrong with them" he was so small and i felt so sorry for him. "It us okay no one is here." Next thing i saw two parents coming my way. " That is my mommy and daddy! Girl run!" I didn't know what to do but then i had no choice. I toke the knife and hurt them both and they were back to a loving couple. "Mommy, daddy u are okay!" He was so happy but then his parents changed back and we ran and hide in a treehouse and i found out the little boys name is jack. So we traveled some more and everyone started get hungry. The next place was a gas station. So we stopped and i was first because i was the one with the knife. Nothing so we got bags and fill them with food and drinks. We could not hold all the bags so I got in a car. I filled the gas in the car. Got some containers of gas and we were on our way. It was like a war zone. It was so sad. I asked jack where he lived. We went to his house and got some of his toys, pillows, blankets, and a picture of hos parents so he had something of them and we were off to find out what happened.