1:The Little Mermaid

My name is Arielle. I have long straight blond hair that go with my crystal blue eyes.

 I love to swim. I love the fish. I love how your hair floats around you when you’re under the water. But my favorite thing of all. Is I love the way the moon reflects against the ocean at night. With the stars surrounding it.

Even when I was a little girl, I loved it. I’ve always imagined, living in the ocean. Wanting to see what it would be like.

During the summer I would pretend to be a mermaid in my pool. Or when we go to the beach i would pretend to be a dolphin.

Living two minutes away had its advantages. Sometimes i would sneak out and go walk along the shore. The cold water brushing against my feet.

My toes curling up in the sand. The most wonderful feeling in the world.

Every night it feels like the sea would call to me. The way you here the waves brushing against the shore. Like it was today. I walked along the shore carrying my flip-flops.

Jenna talking about her new boyfriend Brian.

I mumbled yes's and no's not really paying attention to what she was saying. I looked out seeing the sun going down.

The oranges, yellows and blues mixed all together. Sometimes i wanted to take pictures of it in case it went away.

"Are we putting the streaks in your hair tonight?" She asked getting my attention. I looked over at her to see her putting her long brown hair in a messy ponytail, her dark brown eyes looking at me.

"Yeah, my mom won’t be happy with it." I said. Tonight Jenna was going to put in blue streaks in my hair. It was the summer and no school so it should be fine.

"No duh!" She laughed at me, nudging me a little. "She doesn't let you do anything fun." Jenna's parents were the total opposite of mine.

Mine were more strict and formal. Hers were fun, free, and let her do anything she wanted.

While they surfed all day. Mine worked all day. See totally opposites.  I smiled back at her.

"True that's why I'm revolting. No more!" I shouted raising my fist in the air.

"No more!" We chanted running back to my house. We laughed all the way running inside the house. My parents weren't home.

They had some conference party and wouldn't be home till midnight. Enough time to get what i needed.

"Just get an old towel and sit down." Jenna told me getting the tin foil and hair dye. I got an old towel out of the closet and sat down in the chair.

She swirled the chair in front of the table. She started putting the blue dye in the bottle.

"Shake." She said giving me the bottle. I shake the bottle like she was directed. Taking it out of my hand she started to apply the streaks to my hair. I was a little worried i mean what was my mom going to say? Was it going to look good?

 I started to get lost in my head.

 "There done." Jenna exclaimed. I sat up going over to the mirror.

 "You have to let it sit for ten minutes before you actually see it doof ball." She laughed at me, while cleaning up the mess.

 "You want to go out and walk along the shore? The full moons out." I tempted her.

"Sure just let me hide this." She put the hair dye bottle in the trash then clapped her hands together. "Let’s go!" She cheered. See Jenna was weird. She loved the full moon, and practically worshiped it. She believed there was a goddess of the moon called, Selene. She always did prayers hoping the moon will protect her when she is out alone.