Witches

What could go wrong with a witch hunt.
Here I was sitting on a chair with a baby on my lap. Sam doing research on what caused this mess.
It all started on a witch hunt. It seemed simple enough but when is anything simple for us.
Sam kicked open the door to a Victorian house. The house was surrounded by a forest. The area around the house has over growth all around it. The white paint was chipped. The house looked like it was from a horror movie. We had tracked down a witch who wasn't very powerful to this house. Cas had insist that he should come with us. Any way, after Sam kicked down the door we entered the house. There was sigils all over the walls and one big one in the center. Surrounding the sigil in the middle of was a circle of 20 people all of them were wearing black cloaks but one,  that covered most of their face. The one that was not wearing a black cloak was wearing a red one. I could tell that she was a woman. She looked up and smiled. Then she stood up.
"Look our final sacrifice is here." the woman in red said clapping her hands. We looked at each other confused. "There is no need for those, Boys." Our weapons went flying out of our hands. We could no longer move. "Eve grab him." She nodded her head towards Cas. I was going to say a sarcastic remark but I couldn't talk. A girl walked in to the room she wore a gray cloak like the others the hood covered most of her face. She grabbed Cas. Cas tried to fight but she was stronger. She lead him up the stairs. The woman in red clenched her hands into a fist. We were in a basement tied to a pole. We had no weapons and I couldn't move my hands without being cut.
I decided to end it there unlike my other version of this story. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. ~Jennifer