The rest of the way to their house I was laughing at all the funny jokes Steven made.

"So I see you are a fan of Van Halen." Steven said as a bigger smile was glued to his face.

"I am, in fact, my guitar that I brought is an Eddie Van Halen."

"YOU PLAY GUITAR?!" I heard Slash yell.

"She does, and she is better than I am!" Izzy chuckled.

Steven's mouth was open wide of jealousy.

"Awe Izzy, I am most definitely not better than you."

"Well any way, I want to see what you can do." Slash stated pointing at me.

"Alright, I can play Paradise City."

"Really?!" Axl yelled.

"Yea, I love the song so Izzy sent me the chords."

"Ohhhh I definitely want to hear this girl play!" Slash went on.

When we reached the house Izzy handed me my guitar and led me over to the couch. The house was pretty decent sized for 5 and soon to be 7 people.

"Oh yea and guys, Lillie's best friend Ashley will soon be joining us, she is flying in tomorrow."

"Alrightttttttttt!" Axl said full of excitement.

"Come on bring out the guitar!" Slash was getting very impatient.

"Okay okay, I'm getting there." I laughed.

I began pulling out my Eddie Van Halen guitar out of my black hard case.

"Holy shit it's beautiful." Steven's eyes became big.

"Agreed." Slash said monotonously.

Izzy handed me a pick and I began to play paradise city.

After the Intro Axl began to belt for me.

"Take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty, oh won't you please take me home-- yea yea."

Near the end of the song Axl sang the last high note and everyone began to clap.

"Holy shit you're amazing!" Slash yelled.

"Can I hold your guitar?" Steven asked.

"Of course!" I handed Steven the guitar and he held it really gently as if it were his baby.

"Alright Lillie, let me show you your room, by the way you and Ashley are sharings one if that's okay?"

"Oh yea, totally!"

The walls were white and plastered with posters Led Zeppelin, Van Halen, Motley Crüe, The Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi and even The Beatles. He knew exactly what I liked.

"Izzy...you did all this for me?"

"Of course, you are my little sister I'll do anything for you."

I hugged him tightly and put my suitcase in the room, unpacking all my clothes.

••••••••••

"Guys lets watch a scary movie!" Steven said.

"I love scary movies! I'm so down!" I yelled.

As kids me and Izzy always used to watch horror movies together.

"Only if I get to pick!" Izzy said.

"Of course Stradlin gets to pick, every fucking movie night dude!" Duff said disappointedly.

"Guys just let Lillie pick, she just got here!" Slash yelled.

"Can we watch Halloween? That's my favourite one!" I looked at Izzy.

"That's my favourite too!" Duff smiled.

I smiled back as Izzy rolled his eyes.

"Fine you win Mckagan."

Duff stuck his tongue out at Izzy while laughing uncontrollably.

We all got on the couch under a big blanket and cuddled, I sat between Duff and Izzy.

It was 1:30am and after my long flight I was really tired.

I rested my head on Izzy's shoulder and I dozed off to sleep...

Duff's POV

I knew I liked her the minute I laid eyes  on her. We have so much in common but no way in hell would Izzy let me ask her out.

I watched her as she began to fall asleep, she was even more beautiful when she slept.

A/N things will get better I promise! Anyway comment ideas and vote, Thanksss
-zeppelinxfloyd