SIX

Third person's POV

"Uncle hobi!" Jihoon ran towards his uncle.

"Hello there jihoonie, how you been?" Hoseok asked the boy giving him a quick hug.

"Good, my birthday is in ten days" Jihoon explained happy that he was soon going to turn six.

"Oh really, and what would you want for your birthday?" Hoseok asked.

"I want a car" Jihoon smiled.

"Okay I'll get you car how does that sound, and I'll even let you pick out the car you want" Hoseok smiled. He looked at Taehyung who had his head down and Hoseok just wanted to go and hug him and even cuddle with him.

"Sure, did you hear that uncle Tae " Taehyung snapped out of it and smiled at the boy.

"Hey would you guys mind to go get us some food, I want us to have some family time" YoonGi said as he basically pushed Hoseok and Taehyung out of his house.

"Okay" Taehyung and Hoseok awkwardly answered his friend.

Both males walked in an awkward silence that was until a girl ran up to hoseok and back hugged him.

"Hoseok oppa what a surprise to see you here, since your always at work" she smiled

"Yeah, what are you doing?" Hoseok asked.

"Oh I just decided to take a walk because I missed you" she said as she linked arms with Hoseok, Taehyung was just awkwardly stood there, to say he was jealous was one thing but he was not he was hurting.

"And who is he oppa?" She asked.

"He is a friend of mine, Taehyung this is yoona she is my girl friend" he smiled sadly.

"Nice to meet you!" Taehyung mustered a fake smile and shook her hand.

"Well I guess I'll see you later oppa I got to go, bye!" Yoona smiled and kissed hoseok on the cheek, Taehyung really wanted to punch the girl but he couldn't he was not going to hurt a girl. Hoseok noticed the hurt in his eyes, and he too felt hurt.

"Bye, take care" hoseok waved at his girlfriend. She waved back and walked away, both hoys stood there standing awkwardly, until Taehyung couldn't hold it in anymore.

"So you moved on?" It didn't sound like a question it sounded more like a statement.

"Yeah" hoseok said barely above a whisper but only inside he knew that he was only dating yoona to help him with the pain that Taehyung left.

"Did you ever love me?" Taehyung asked, he himself was afraid of the answer. When nothing happened the tears started to fall, his hands fell to his sides. Then he felt hoseok lift up his chin with his index finger. Hoseok placed his lips carefully on Taehyung's lips. Taehyung was startled but he did not dare to move, Hoseok started to move his lips and so did Taehyung. He felt two strong arms wrap around him, he then felt the same warmth he had been missing. The kiss was salty due to Taehyung's tears. Both males pulled apart and hoseok cleaned Taehyung's tears with his thumbs.

"Tae I never stopped loving you" Hoseok answered truthfully. Taehyung felt like crying but of joy this time. But still he knew hoseok was still not his.

-

Everyone was eating at the table, everything was much better, YoonGi noticed it too. Since Taehyung was eating normally again.

"Appa, can I have juice now" Jihoon asked his dad.

"Sure hold up I'll go get it for you" YoonGi answered.

"Appa, can we go to the park tomorrow?" Jihoon randomly asked.

"Sure" YoonGi answered.

"And can uncle Taehyung and hoseok come too?" The boy asked with wide eyes thinking how much fun he would have with his uncles.

"It depends jihoonie if they want to come with us" YoonGi answered looking at his two friends.

"Yeah sure we will come", Hoseok answered holding Taehyung's hand .

"Then its settled" YoonGi smiled

"And can mister park come too?!" Jihoon smiled both Taehyung and YoonGi froze, who knew the small child was so intelligent to remember everyone.

-

Ive been busy blame life. I won't be able to update sorry. I'll update next Saturday or sooner.

Meanwhile

VOTE AND COMMENT