ELEVEN

Third Person's POV

Taehyung and Jihoon did as the receptionist told them and soon they were at the very top. The view was breathtaking the city was in full view and everything was just amazing. Jihoon was so captivated by the view the small child had both of his hands up against the window. They heard a door open and a girl walked straight towards them.

"Can you get that child away from the window he is getting them dirty" the girl said flipping her fake blond hair. Taehyung was mad how could she.

"Well, could you go away your whole existence is making this place dirty" Taehyung fired back sassily. He was feeling it. Before the girl could answer the big double doors opened to reveal his handsome boyfriend, the girl walked up to him but Hoseok dismissed her right away giving her a file. She left right away with her head hung low but Taehyung didn't care she was a rude bitch. Taehyung was in his own thoughts that he forgot his boyfriend was right in front of him picking up little Jihoon and walking towards him.
"Hey babe" Hoseok said as he placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Hey handsome" Taehyung responded with his cheeks tinted pink. Taehyung took Jihoon from him and set the small child on the floor, Hoseok grabbed his boyfriend's hand and walked to his office. Before they reached the elevator Jin's office doors opened and Jin came out looking stressed, but as soon as he saw his son he put on a smile.
The little boy ran to his appa and gave him a gigantic hug and even kissed his cheek.

"Hey baby boy, how are you?" Jin asked his son.

"I'm good appa" the boy answered with giggles.

"Sorry can you watch him for a bit jin, I need to talk to tae." Hoseok interrupted them with a little wink which seokjin dismissed with a roll of his eyes.

Seokjin walked back to the office and placed his son on the couch.

"How's your daddy?" Jin asked.

"He is okay" Jihoon answered
"Is this your office appa?" Jihoon asked feeling a little uncomfortable.

"Yeah, do you like it?" Jin asked.

-meanwhile-
"I am so sorry Mrs. Kim I don't think Your son would want you to go in during his meeting!" The secretary scrambled to get up and stop the angry Mom.

"Remember who the real owner is" Mrs. Kim snapped as she walked into the elevator and pressed the top floor.  She waited impatiently for her arrival but the elevator stopped again on floor fourteen. Two business man walked in and stood in front of her. She was extremely irritated.

After a few years, not really it just felt like it. The doors finally opened to the top floor. She pushed past the two man and pushed the door to her son's office open. She stood there not believing what she was seeing.

Jin was in a deep conversation with Jihoon but he turned his head and then he saw his mom, he quickly got up and bowed at her with all due respect.  Jihoon stood behind his dad scared.

"So this is the little pest you call son?" She rudely asked, walking towards them. The way she referred Jihoon made Jin cringe.

"Jihoon is not a pest" Jin fired back with a tint of anger in him.

"Well if that's what you think!" His mom said "oh, and don't think I didn't know you went to his party, did you see that whore, what's his name, Well not that it matters does it" she said with much venom laced in her words. Jin could not reply, his mom was a witch that was proven many times.

"Anyway, you have a board meeting in thirty minutes and it is best to get that child out of here, we don't want to shame our company do we?" She asked evilly.

Add me on snow @bangtan_boys17

I know it's boring people but I updated yay. Well merry Christmas to you all. Thank you so much for reading this crappy book, hopefully 2017 brings new things and I will update more. Thank you for sticking with me I love you all so much.  This is my gift to you🤘🏼😍😍 .