#1 Jealous

This is going to be stupid because I have writers block, but I promised an update and you never got one. So to the story.
Tips:
y/n = your name
c/n = crush's name
Y/c/n = your cousin's name (mine is a guy)
y/h/c = your hair color
y/e/c = your eye color
c/e/c = crush's eye color
c/h/c = crush's hair color
(Instead of using you/your I will just use I/my. It makes it easier to write, and get more imagines out you all of you wonderful people.)

Thanks for reading my story! Love ya!
----------------
Y/n POV

I was a normal Saturday. I was out walking around town when I got a call from my cousin y/c/n. "Hey y/c/n what's up," I say.

"I was wondering if you want to meet at the cafe today. I have amazing news!" He squealed into the phone. Must be some guy since my cousin is gay.

"Sure meet you there in a couple of mins. Love ya. Bye!" I say then hang up the phone. So I turn around and started to walk to the little cafe that has been around for ages. When I was standing in front of the cafe I peaked in to see if he was there. I saw him looking down at my phone, but I also saw c/n and his friends.

I stepped into the cafe and headed to my cousin. When I tapped my cousin on the shoulder he looked up and stood up. Then pulled my into a hug. From the corner of my eye I could see one of c/n pointing at us, but when I looked at c/n he was mad. Wonder why?

When he finally let me go I sat down across from him. "So... What is this big news." I say. Instead on my usual smile. I had a smirk on my face.

"Jeez woman. Why don't you go get yourself something to drink." I shook my head no. "Nope, now go."

I stood up and headed to the counter. And ordered a Coconut Chiller. The only problem with this cafe is that the cashier always hits on me. My cousin must of noticed how uncomfortable I was so he came up and said the the cashier, "please stop hitting on my girlfriend." By that time I was about to burst out laughing. But thankfully the cashier stopped. And we walked away.

When we got back to the seat. He was about to say something but I stopped him. "Really girlfriend, y/c/n your gay and you are my cousin." I said.

He laughed. "I'm sorry but the cashier was cute, and we are cousins so it doesn't matter, but now to the news. I'm moving back here!" He squealed, "Also while I was living by the breach I meet so many hot boys. I was amazing."

I laughed, "Of course you did. Are you seriously moving back here. My mom and dad will be so happy. Did you find an apartment, you can always stay at mine till you find one. Do your sister know about it. They should move back too. Then it will be like old times."

"Yea, actually I am moving back to our old house. My mom and dad are going to start traveling around the world so they gave my sisters the house, but they didn't want it. So they gave it to me." He said. I remember all times we were at his house running around, or talking to each other for hours.

"I remember the time when you told me you were gay. You were so nervous, but I was so happy for you. No offense, but now you are one of the gayest person I know." He laughed.

"Yay I was hoping with the hair and stuff, besides I like when people know I'm gay. It makes me feel proud." I giggled. We were always alike. So passionate about things that we start to rant about them. "Also I have a date tonight with this cute boy. He is kind of like you. Smart, sweet, and innocent," He looked at his phone, "Well I have to go." We both stood up. "I love you coz. You need to find the right man and stop thinking about your first crush. I love you. We will have to do this more often."

I hugged him and whispered in his ear, "I think you're in love with this boy. So take it slow. And be yourself. I'm sure he will fall in love with you."

We pulled away. "Why do you always give the best advice. But I got to go. Bye!" He said. Then walked out of the cafe. I sighed with a smile on my face. He really was the best cousin. I sat back down. I took out my phone from my pocket and pulled up Instagram. I took a picture of my drink with the caption, "Just got a drink. And now I'm alone. 😜" and hit send. I scrolled through c/n profile.

I looked up and there in front of me was c/n. "Hey c/n."

"Hey. My friend was wondering who you were sitting with." He said. I could tell he was faking the smile.

"My cousin y/c/n. Why." I replied. I could tell that he was relived.

"Umm," I could tell that he was thinking.

"C/n?" I said. I though for a second that he was jealous. But I forgot that he has a girlfriend. Or I think so.

"The real reason was that I was jealous." He said, while looking down.

I gasped. "Really?!?" I think he was taken back by that.

"Yea you're really pretty, smart, beautiful, and you're amazing to be around." He said while scratching his neck. I blushed a deep red. No one has ever told me that, well accept my cousin.

"Really?" I questioned. He looked at me, and nodded, "I think that you are the first person to say that. Maybe my cousin was right about something." I smiled and looked at him. He stared into my eyes.

"Y/n you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Will you be my girlfriend. Please." I nodded my head and he pulled me into his embrace. Then he cupped my cheek and kissed me. It was sweet, I could feel the passion in the kiss. And there were sparks. I closed my eyes, enjoying the moment.

------------
Sorry for taking so long to update. But I hope you loved it. Baiii