#1 part 2

People commented on the last part, and I was so happy, *happy dancing* and they wanted me to continue this. So i will continue it, but it is kinda stupid. But please support this book it means a lot when you do. I get notifications about it and when I do get one, it makes me so so happy, and then I want to update. So please please support this book and tell people about it. Love you all. Baiii!

(Just so you know this update was long overdue.) thanks for sticking with me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He put his hands around my waist. I could hear his friends cheering for him. We pulled away from the kiss. Leaning our foreheads together. He kissed my nose and I blushed a deep red. He chuckled. "You are so cute, and beautiful, y/n. How did I get to be so lucky."

"I could ask the same thing," I whispered. While he still held me around the waist. I opened my eyes. To see all his friends staring at us. I even saw my cousin. He must of come back for something.

"I told you girl. And I got a picture too. I am amazing." My cousin yelled. We all looked toward him, "bish don't even say that wasn't cute. It was adorable, and all that time. I told you to be brave." He yelled again while walking out of the cafe.

"Shut up," I yelled back as he exited. I giggled.

Y/c kissed you softly, "Why don't I walk you back home." I nodded. He threw his keys at his best friend, and he caught them, "You can drive the car." He grabbed my hand and we got out of the seat. And we both walk out of the cafe. And btw I didn't forget my Coconut Chiller😜.

As we were walking down the side walk we were playing 20 questions. "What would be an ideal date for you," he asked me.

I was silent for a second, "Umm, probably we would chill outside, cuddle and kiss. Oh and we would lay in the grass and look at the clouds telling stupid stories, or talking about the future. Maybe even go out at night and look at the stars. Aren't the stars just so pretty." I said.

We stopped since we were at my house. "You are so cute when you talk about things you love. Your eyes fill with passion and you smile at your thoughts. How did I get so lucky." He kissed your lips then your forehead, and untangled your fingers. "Goodbye princess. Love you!"

"I love you too y/c. Goodbye." You walk to the door and saw y/c walking away with a smile on his face. He had finally gotten the courage to ask you, and now you guys were dating. He was truly the luckiest man alive.

-----------------
Ok I know that it is terrible, but I am trying my best to write on a phone. I most likely will edit this later on my computer. Hope you loved it. Comment different ideas. Thanks love ya baiiiiii.