2. exploring

The person above is Damian and how I envisioned him to be

The person above is Damian and how I envisioned him to be. Again you can imagine them as your own. Thank you for reading.
-
-
.
"I'll just take you to my office, i usually have spare clothes up there." He spoke smoothly while taking my hand and leading me through the crowd.
"Alright," i paused for a moment. "What's your name?" We stopped at an elevator.

"Damian." He smiled while dragging me into the elevator. I nodded and slumped against the wall of the elevator. My body felt so gross and squishy. The elevator dinged as i lifted myself off the wall it made a squishing sound. I cringed and looked up at Damian. He just shrugged his shoulders.

He dug into his pocket as we stopped in front of a wooden door that was labeled "Mr. Winters." He pushed the key in and as i walked in my eyes went everywhere. It was a really organized, clean room. He had tons of books, and it was quite spacious. "You work here?" I said turning to face him. He nodded. "Yeah, i just like to have some fun downstairs sometimes." He moved quickly across the room and dug his hands into a dresser.

He came over to me and placed a large T-shirt and some girl sized shorts on the table next to me. "Before you ask, i have girl co-workers and they tell me to hold their things for them, i have the biggest office space so they can't really fit as many stay item in theirs." Weird. I nodded softly and gripped the clothes. "Can you- um," i spun my finger in a circle and he understood what i meant.

I slid off the wet clothing and put what he gave me on top, the shirt was a soft cotton and the shorts fit well. I left on my bra and underwear, my panties didn't get too wet in the process. "You can turn around now." I said softly. "Let me get you a bag for your wet clothes." He said glancing over to me. I nodded. He's so nice.

We ended up sitting around for a while and talking about things. Books, foods, parties, why we chose our outfits. He said he felt like it was "an appropriate choice." Before giving me a little smirk.

"Do you want anything? I'm going to make some coffee. I have tea and hot cocoa too." He said getting up pointing to the small machine on a table. "Um, a hot cocoa sounds nice. Thank you." I said shyly. I was sitting on one of the chairs next to the bookshelf and he sat on the couch next to it. He had thrown a blanket over me, telling me i could get sick if i was cold and wet. I rolled my eyes but the smile remained. I touched the white stone on my neck and twirled it in my fingers.

He put the packet into the machine and stood next to the table to wait for it to complete. "So, what do you do for a living." I asked. "I know you work here, but specifically?" Curiosity dripping from my voice.

He glanced at me with a tilted head, due to the angle he was at. "Uh well, i usually just manage the money around here. Yunno, paying the workers, taking care of bills and stuff." He said with a sigh. I nodded. "You?" I tended slightly. "Ah- well. I work with an.. extermination company." I said, thinking about what to tell him. The gem on my chest felt warm and i covered it with my hand.

The machine stopped and he put another little cup in.

"Oh I've been meaning to say, that gem on your chest is pretty, where's it from?"

"Well i-"

"The forest right?"

My mouth went dry.