i don't know pt.1

"hey, faggot!"

Phil didn't even bother looking up, as he already knew who was speaking to him. It was Daniel Howell, and Phil wasn't in the mood to be dealing with him at all. He picked up his pace in hopes to get in sight of a teacher for some temporary safety.

"come back here you little fag, I know you can hear me"

Phil looked back this time, but only to see how long he had left before Dan caught up with him. This happened most days, and usually ended with a beating.

"hey, fucking listen to me, faggot" Dan said, looking around to see if anyone was nearby, and grabbing Phil by his school bag.
"could you please just let me go, I'm gonna be late for class. And so are you..." phil whisper-shouted

"I don't fucking give a shit, fag. You know what I want"
Phil gasped, realising what he meant.

"Dan... I-I... forgot"

"are you fucking kidding me?!" Daniel shouted, grabbing Phil by the collar and shoving him at a nearby gym locker, "What the fuck! I fucking told you I needed you to finish my homework for today!"

"I-I'm sorry... I just totally forgot..!"
By now Phil was sweating, and flinching at dan's every movement.
Dan felt his anger brewing up inside him. He wanted to beat the shit out of this little fag.
He raised his fist, and was ready to swing.
but he couldn't do it.
He'd punched Phil before, countless times, but this time Phil seemed different.
He looked like he was about to cry.
Dan didn't know what he expected from him really, but he now felt kinda bad for him.

Phil had been waiting for 20 seconds, anticipating the punch, but it just never happened. He opened his eyes, and saw Dan looking at him.
Suddenly, Dan leaned in and smashed his lips against Phil's.

Daniel was trying his best to make out with Phil, but he just wasn't reacting or even moving, he just stayed pinned to the wall awkwardly.
Finally, Dan pulled away, and looked kinda embarrassed.
"dude... i-im sorry... i-" Dan stuttered, looking down at the floor in shame, and letting go of Phil. "i swear to fucking god, this never happened, okay? OKAY?!"
And with that he sprinted through the door and out of sight.

Phil was stunned. He stood where Dan had left him, and let out the breath he'd been holding since Dan pressed his lips against his own.
He looked down at his half-hard erection. What was wrong with him? Why didn't he just kiss him back? More importantly, what made Dan, someone who seemed to hate gay people (judging from the fact he threw around the insult "faggot" often) kiss him?