Show me...

(dan's PoV)

...there he was
Phillip Michael Lester.

His piercing blue gaze fixated on me.
He was stood before me wearing black skinny jeans, and a Pokemon t-shirt,
God, he was adorable. And hot... well kinda... I guess...
Oh who am I kidding? damn, if I had the chance I'd fuck the living shit out of him; mind you, just the thought of his cock inside me makes me hard.

"Hey Dan!", Phil said, pulling me in for a hug, as this is the first time we'd spoken for a couple days, and we usually spend almost all our time together... as friends.

"Hello Philly", I replied, which I regretted instantly, and felt my face begin heating up. 'Philly'?, what was I thinking? Now I sound like a creep!
"Uh, you coming in then?", I blurted out quickly to avoid anymore awkwardness.

"Yeah, duh!", Phil said walking past me into the apartment. He sat down briskly and pulled his phone out of his pocket and began playing some iphone game, and I sat beside him, closer than was really necessary, but he didn't seem to care.

"So, how was your parents house?", I asked to break the silence.
"Alright I guess, the food was good 'n all but it was kinda weird without you", Phil replied, looking towards me.
"Oh...uh yeah, it was kinda lonely here whilst you were gone", I whispered.

Phil moved across the sofa closer to me.
"Really?", he said with a smirk on his lips. "Alright then, well I'm here now, aren't I?What do you want to do?"

"A-anything..." I stuttered, trousers becoming tighter. Why couldn't I control myself? I wanted him so bad, but did he want me?

"Oh, Anything?" the older boy purred softly into my ear, "Tell you what, how about you show me how much you've missed me eh?".

At his point, I could definitely feel myself becoming hard, and I couldn't hold back anymore. I turned towards him and smashed my lips against his, and he slipped his tongue into my mouth and ran his fingers through my hair.
He kept moving closer, and as he did this I began slowly laying down on the sofa, until he was straddling me, legs either side of my hips

Desperate for more friction, Phil began grinding against my crotch, and I let out a quiet moan.
"You like that, baby?" he whispered.

"Oh Phil just-uh...I need yo-", I tried to say, but I was interrupted by Phil pulling down my trousers, and then his own.
I was stunned.
His cock was absolutely huge! Damn, I'd be sore for at least a day or two after he's finished with me! Oh well, it'd be worth it.

Phil began wanking his member, as he retrieved some lube from his bedroom.
"Bend over", Phil commanded, and I instantly complied, as I was ready to cum right there and then.

He got down onto his knees and spread my asscheeks, licking my hole, causing me to whimper at the wet sensation. he proceeded to lube up his fingers and without hesitation shove them up my ass.

"ooooh fucking hell Phil ohmygod!!", I shouted in surprise.

Phil began moving his fingers and continued adding more fingers until he decided I was ready.
he removed his fingers and soon afterwards lined himself up and slowly stuck his tip in, causing us to both moan.

"ohhh... OOOOOH oh god uhhh"
he began moving, slow at first, and then picked up the pace, changing his position every so often to find my sweet spot.

after about a minute of grunts and moans, he finally hit it, and as my screams of pleasure gave it away, he began pounding into my ass mercilessly, hitting my prostate every time.
"oh fff-FUCK PHIL", I shouted "YES oooooh yes Phil RIGHT THERE".

"I'm c-close ooooooh-", Phil moaned, pressing his body against my back and picking up the speed even more.
he started pumping my cock and we both came almost simultaneously.

Phil pulled out of my hole, and we both collapsed onto the sofa and snuggled.
"you're so good Phil"
"we should do that more often".

okay so that was my first smutty fic, so tell me if I should write more or nah cuz idrk how to write these lol :)