S I X T E E N | She's gone

I drew my arrow shooting it at the oni as everyone fought but the oni just chopped it in half. My eyes widened and I looked at Allison. One knocked Allison down and almost stabbed her but I ran forward blocking the force of his sword with my bow as I moved him away and then brought my bow across the things face as it flipped backwards falling to the ground. I loaded another arrow and took a deep breath pulling it back.

"HOW DO WE STOP THEM?!" I asked yelling at Kiras mom as I looked at her quickly.

You cant" she yelled back but I felt a pAin rip across my shoulder and I screamed in pan but I knew I had to keep fighting. I saw Allison remove her last arrow as the oni were almost going to kill Isaac and I didn't have any arrows left. She pulled it back releasing it and it dug right into the Oni's chest as I widened my eyes. Green light flew out from it and I smirked as I then screamed in more pain as I felt something slice my other shoulder leaving me defenseless with just my bow and weak arms. The ground shook as the oni Allison had shot went away in a cloud of black dust and she smiled. I saw the oni running at her and I knew it was too late.

"Allison!" I yelled out but I stood up slowly, my heart dropping to my stomach. The Oni's sword went through her before pulling his sword back out and I stepped back slowly. I couldn't lose her. I couldn't lose my best friend. My world felt like it was crashing around me as I just stood there in shock as Scott held my dying sister in his arms. She began breathing hard and then it's like she stopped. Her head layed to the side and her eyes closed and it hit me like a bullet. Her hand fell to the ground and I knew it was over. Allison was gone. My BEST FRIEND. My sister who I always counted on. She was dead. I knew she would want me to stay strong so I wiped the tears that pricked my eyes, away as Scott just kissed her forehead and held her lifeless body in her arms.

 It was like a piece of me died. Like I had lost myself. My head snapped to the left as my dad ran in and I walked over to him crashing into his arms as he held me and we watched Allison and Scott. His gun dropped from his hand as I just stood there beside him.

**

 I sat in the sheriffs office staring at the floor as Lydia had her hand in mine comfortingly. I was called into the room and my feet drug the ground as I walked in and sat on the couch looking at the ground as Stilinski sat next to me and Parrish began questioning me.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Their were two of them" I stuttered out. "Th-they tried to still our car. I think one had a knife."

"Anything else?" Parrish asked.

I took a shaky breath still staring at the floor.

"Ariel?"

"I-It all happened so fast" I said. (Gif)

They nodded and looked at my shoulders that were now bandaged and my sleeves had been ripped off my shirt.

"Get those taken care of" Parrish said and I nodded slowly standing and walking out still staring at the ground and dragging my feet loosely.

**

 I followed my dad into our apartment as Isaac followed and my dad walked ahead.

"Ariel?" Issac asked.

"I'll be alright" I said turning to him. "I can hold my emotions off for now."

"I cant" Isaac replied and my dad turned to us. I hugged him and my dad hugged around us as well.

**

 I sat on my bed picking at a blanket as I stared ahead. I still couldn't cry. It was like I was too in shock to cry right now. I thought for a second as my eyes widened. Killing an Oni was almost impossible. Allison had made silver arrows earlier and I threw my legs off my bed.

"DAD" I yelled out an Isaac and him snapped their heads towards me as they sat on the couch.

"What?" he asked.

"When you killed the oni back then what kind of bullet did you use?"

"Silver why?"

I ran to the weapon room and to where the arrows were Allison had made. She had made 5 earlier and there were only 4 on the table.

"It's the silver" I whispered running back to the living room.

"It's the silver" I exclaimed.

"What?" Isaac and dad asked.

"What kills the Onis. It's silver."