E I G H T | You found me

I woke up to my phone buzzing as I lifted up slowly rubbing my eyes. It was Stiles.

"Hey?" I said lifting p.

"Ariel I don't know where I am" he said an I jumped onto my floor. He sounded desperate like he was really lost. I could hear his sobs and my heart dropped.

"Calm down Stiles tell me what you can see."

"Nothin-" the phone line cut off.

"Stiles? STILES?!"

I threw on Stiles varsity jacket he had gave to me and I slipped on tennis shoes as I ran out of my house with my keys heading over to Scott's.

 I was soon there and I ran into his house running upstairs quietly and opening his bedroom door to see he was putting on a jacket.

"Scott?" I asked.

"Ariel Stiles is-"

"I know he called me and then his phone cut off."

"I just got off the phone with him and he's lost. His legs bleeding and he said it smells horrible and is dark."

"Isaac" I called out and he ran in.

"What's wrong?!" he asked.

"It's Stiles" I said.

"What's wrong with Stiles?" he asked as Scott threw a helmet to him.

"I don't know" I replied running downstairs and out to my Jeep waiting for the two boys. My phone rang again and I immediately answered.

"Stiles?' I asked with my heart beating out of my chest.

"Did you- did you call my dad. Did Scott?" he asked.

"No you don't want us to" I said. "Just Scott and Isaac we're coming to find you. Try to find something to let us know where to look."

"It's some kind of basement" he responded.

"In a house?"

"No it looks bigger like industrial."

Scott and Isaac were standing by my car and I could tell they were using their wolf powers to hear.

"I think there's a furnace babe. It's cold. It's freezing down here. I gotta- I gotta turn the phone off Ariel. It's gonna die."

"No wait what else is there what can you see?"

"I cant talk" he said in tears and one left my eye making it's way down my cheek.

"Please just-" he began whispering and I looked weirdly.

"Stiles why are you whispering?"

"Because I think there's someone in here with me" he said silently. My head shot to Scott and I knew he heard him.

**

 We ran into Stiles room and we saw Aiden and Lydia together looking around.

"How's you know did he call you too?" Scott asked.

"No I felt it" Lydia replied. 

"This is confusing" she said pointing to the bed.

I pushed past them slightly and looked. There were a pair of scissors stuck in his bed with red strings going every which way.

"He uses red strings for unsolved cases" I whispered.

"What?" Lydia asked.

"He told me the other night. Red strings mean the case is unsolved."

"Maybe he thinks he's part of an unsolved case?" Aiden said half questioning.

"Wait is he still out there?" Lydia asked. "You don't know where he is?"

"He said he's in an industrial basement somewhere" I stated.

"We came here to get a better scent" Isaac stated.

"Ariel has his jacket on?" Lydia said.

"We tried that but her smell also gets in the way" Scott said.

"What else did he say?"

"His legs bleeding and he's freezing" I said.

"Tonight's the coldest one of the year. It's gonna drop into the twenties" Aiden stated and I rubbed my temples getting stressed.

"You promised you wouldn't call his dad I didn't" Lydia said and I stopped her.

"We can get more help" Scott said. "Derek, Allison."

"Everyone other than the cops GREAT idea" Lydia replied.

"You guys remember she only gets these feelings when someone's about to die right?' Aiden said and I gave him a look.

"You don't have to call his dad" Scott said. "It's 5 minutes to the station."

"We'll catch up" Lydia said. "There's something here."

"We can find out what's wrong with him after we get him" I said.

"Go" Lydia replied. "We'll be right behind you.

I ran out with Isaac and Scott on to find Stiles.

**

Scott and Isaac were driving to the station as I parted from them without them noticing. I stopped on the side of the road and sighed. I don't know why but some feeling washed over me. Like I knew he was in these woods somewhere. I grabbed my bow and arrows and stepped out quietly making sure I had my phone. I stood for a second and thought.

"Ok so he might still be asleep. He might be imagining what he's seeing so maybe he's not in a basement" I said to myself. On the phone he said he smelt something horrible. Something making his eyes water. Malia's cave. The stuff we sprayed in their to keep coyotes out was like that. I took off running through the woods calling his name before approaching the cave and there he was. Right at the start of the cave. I coughed as my eyes water. I dropped my bow and walked to him slowly as my eyes began watering from the smell. I put my hand on him to help him out and he began screaming a scream that broke my heart. I puled him out as he flailed around and I pulled him to where the stuff wasn't half killing me anymore.

"Stiles!"

He continued flailing as I held him before he turned his head to see me and stopped suddenly when he saw who it was. My arms were wrapped around him and it was like he was sat in my lap like a little kid.

"Shhhh" I said running my fingers through his hair as he breathed heavily and cried.

"It's okay" I said kissing his cheek as he leaned back onto me. He was shaking and his hands were freezing so I stood up as he sat there. I took off his jacket and put it on him helping him up.

"No you're gonna b-be c-cold" Stiles said stuttering.

"I'll be fine you need it."

I steadied him as I held his hand and his arm as we got to my Jeep and I helped him in before getting in.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine" he said quietly as I nodded frowning. He grabbed my face, connecting my lips with his and I kissed back with sparks still flying before pulling away.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"You found me."

"Come on" I said. "Let's get you to your dad."

I pulled my phone out calling Scott and he immediately picked up.

"ARIEL?! Where are you?"

"I've got him" I said. 'I got Stiles."

"Where?"

 "I'll explain when I get to the hospital."

"Ok be safe."

"K bye."

And off we were.