*part 24*

* Grayson PoV*
"I'm done" she screamed at me and walked away from me.

I was more confused I stood there holding Amelia's rings in my hand. I picked my keys up and drove to my office were Katie will be collecting her stuff.

"What the fuck have you done"I screamed in her face.
She flenched back "what I get you away form her and your whining Come with me I no you want to" she smiled.
"Why would I want to be with some one like you a pice of fucking trash when I had the most beautiful wife in the world and you come and ruin everything I ever had and work for" I yelled.
"You don't mean that" she croaked.
"No I do your nothing to me you not like you was anyway you were my assistant and that's it and for you to make such a horrible lie is just fucking disgusting you have no idea what you have just caused I can tell you one thing is that you won't be getting a job in LA any time" I laughed.
"You don't mean that" she yelled

I just walked away for here and asked the guards to take her from the building.
I jump in my car and zoom down the free way.

Everything I have ever worked on has gone my beautiful children and my gorgeous wife have gone, I don't know what to do at all I feel lost I'm driving down this free way driving over the speed limits while I have Amelia's rings tightly in my hand.

I pull down the summer blocker and I see a family photo that we got took just a few days after the twins were born. We were all smiling while I was looking at the photo tears stream down my face.

I look up back at the road and..............
BOOM.......

*word count 316*