*part 16*

*Amelia's PoV*

"Grayyson help me" I woke up covered in sweat   And tears rolling down my face that night is running through my mind.

"Baby I've git you shush" Grayson hushed my pulling me tight towards his chest. I finally calmed down and fell back to sleep.
———————————————————————
*Grayson's PoV* 

"Chloe Coke on darling please co-operate with me" I had a a very ignorant 4 year old and two very tired twins.

"I daddy I want mummy" Chloe screamed disturbing the twins once again. "Chloe mummy's not feeling very well okay" Amelia just doesn't seem to have any effect I hate seeing her like this it kills me.

*Amelia PoV*

I pulled my self out of bed, I can here the the struggle coming from the play room. What went on is still playing in my mind.

But I need to be a good mother and wife. I walked in to the play room "mummy" Chloe shouted and ran up to me.

"Hello princess" I give her a kiss "hello gray, you okay" I giggled while kissing him.
"Yeah well I'm trying" he laughed as well.

The twins finally fell asleep and Chloe fall asleep in my arms I put her down to bed. "I'm glad to see you a lot better baby" Grayson said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Small steps, baby I just wanted to be a good wife and a good mother" I whispered.

"You will all ways be a good mother and amazing wife, for ever and all ways your mine and I'm yours" Grayson said kissing me on the lips.

*word count 266*