•part 12•

•Grayson's PoV•

It's been about 5 minutes since Amelia went to the toilet, "Charles please can you keep an eye on Chloe for me just for a minute" I ask politely.

I ask one of the staff to open the door, when I walk in I see Amelia passed out on the floor with blood around her. Mt heart sinks and tears brim my eyes, I run up to her and cradle her on my arms "some one HELP please". A member of staff ring the ambulance while I'm sat here watching my beautiful wife and two unborn children life on the line.

I pull my phone out to call Ethan to come and pick Chloe up, 2 minutes later Ethan comes and picks Chloe up "buddy I'll meet you at the hospital okay" Ethan said worried I just nod my head while I kiss Ameliaa head.

The paramedics come and take Amelia on the stretcher "sir please can you leave" the young male ask me " I'm not leaving she's my wife" I shout I jump on to the back off the ambulance and grip on to Amelias hand.

•2 hours later•

"Congratulations Mr Dolan your wife has just give birth two beautiful children". I sit up and I can not help but smile, I pick Chloe up "can we see them"? I ask the doctor calmly "yes of course" .

Hey babe I walk in and give Amelia a long passionate kiss "you did it babe". "No gray we did it"

word vomit 242•