*part 23*

* Amelia's PoV*

I was walking down the road, Down the quite LA street, I was having some alone time with lily-Mae.

I pushed my glasses to the top of my head, and peaked over to see Lily-Mae smiling her little face off, I had not idea on what she was laughing at but her little giggles just melted my heart.

I walked in to Dash and who to my surprise do I see my good friends, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian "Omg Lia" they both screech.
"Hello ladies" I laugh we do a little hug and kiss.
"So this is little Lily" Khloe said laughing
"She's absolutely beautiful" Kourtney gushed
"So how are you two doing" I asked them both.
"I'm doing good P is a right little madam now" Kourtney laughed.
"I'm doing good as well, how about you gray and the kids" Khloe asked.

"We're doing really well just wanting to get some alone time and couldn't leave Grayson with all three could I" we all laughed.
"Any one trying to steel your man yet Lia" Khloe asked rising her eyebrow.

"Funny you mention there's his new assistant Katie I think she's called and I can't stand her at all" I said through gritted teeth.

"Some one being protective" Kourtney shouted
Then who comes walsing through the door.
I whisper to Khloe "speaking of the devil" and we both quietly giggle Kourtney gives us both death stares.

Khloe grabs Lily out of her pram and has a little play with her, "could I help you" Kourtney said "Erm nothing I just want some new jeans and a new top" she said.

"Erm excuse me move idiot" she said while nudging me out of the way, "excuse me you daft little girl can you even afford it here" I scoffed.

"Of course I can shop here how rude if you no wonder your husband is always at work I would if I was married to a stuck up, ugly fucking cow" she said through gritted teeth.

"How dare you, no one here likes you your a nobody always behind some one in the shadows, you need to watch your mouth because what you don't understand is that I can have your full career gone with a click of my fingers" I laughed.

"Well that's not what your husbands been saying to me, saying I'm the best he's ever had and you wondering why he's been at work all the time why don't you go ask him your self the true reason" she said laughing.

I stood there trying not to cry I smacked her and she fall to the ground "Khloe please look after Lily for me" I crocked she nodded and I ran out and got in to my car a sped of to the house.

I barged through the doors with tears running down my face, I saw Grayson sat in his office I barged in to his office.

"Hey baby...are okay" he said standing up "cut the bullshit Grayson we're the kids"?
"They have gone out to my parents for a bit were lil"? He asked
"Don't worry she's with Khloe" I said through gritted teeth"
"Lia what's going on" he asked confused
"What's going in really what's going on" I laughed. "The partner that I have been with since we have been since we were 15 years old has been sleeping with a dirty fucking whore behind my back while have been looking after our four year old daughter and new born twins" I laughed.

"I have no idea what your talking about, Lia baby I have been nothing but loyal to to you don't listen to what she says, she's pissed because I have fired her she's gone now" he said with tears brimming his eyes.

But nothing was going to stop me I didn't know who to believe "No Grayson NO were done" I cried, I pulled the big bright diamond ring off my finger and through it at him.

"I'm done" I screamed

*word count 774*