Chapter IV: Party

Start from the beginning

"Well yeah I wanted to hang out but I also wanted to mention that {Y/N} is finally coming to school tomorrow!" Sora gleamed proudly. "Maybe it'll teach her to talk more! It'll be fun!"

Namine shook her head. "Guys don't force her into anything..." She said quietly.

"Oh she's fine go dye your hair again or something." Kairi told her young sister. "Or come join us in a game of JUST DANCE." She dashed over to the large living room which only had a couch and two recliner chairs all pushed back to leave room to dance in front of their T.V. You assumed they played the game a lot considering the floor was literally empty and only had dark blue carpet placed. You sat down on the couch and crossed your legs as you watched Kairi set up her Xbox and started the game.

"DID I JUST HEAR THE JUST DANCE MUSIC?!"

Axel came dashing down the stairs just in time to watch Kairi scrolling through the songs. He stood beside his little sister, where she stood beside Sora, and little Namine was beside him. Namine looked behind her and saw you sitting quietly before motioning you to join them. When you shook your head to decline, she didn't say anything as she turned back to the screen.

"I'll make a man out of you!" Sora shouted as he excitingly shoved Kairi to get her attention.

Kairi laughed and selected the song before quickly setting the controller a safe distance away so it wouldn't be stepped on. The four stayed in a line and started following the figure on the screen as best as they could. Axel seemed to be getting into it and danced to it almost perfectly. Kairi and Sora seemed to be more making fun of the moves and messing each other up instead of actually dancing. While Namine seemed a lot more shy than the other three. She was dancing but she wasn't into it as much, but she kept a smile on her face which you saw when they all twirled around, so you knew she was having fun. You enjoyed watching them all smile and laugh, having a good time.

"Oh my god lets invite Roxy and Ven over!" Kairi ditched the song and ran to grab her cell phone.

Sora paused the song to pout. "But Kairiiiii at least finish the song first!"

"{Y/N} NEEDS TO MEET THEM!"

Sora laughed and rolled his eyes playfully and started the song again, letting the trio finish it just as Kairi came back. Axel placed his hands behind his head and let out a satisfied groan.

"I win. Of course. I'm the best."

Kairi playfully smacked him. "The boys will be here in a few minutes. They're on their way." She turned her attention towards you as you sat there quietly, watching everyone. "Come on {Y/N} come join us."

Once again you shook your head to decline, which Kairi shot you an understanding smile and didn't pester you too much about it. You let out a quiet sigh of relief just as the door bell rung and echoed throughout the house, getting everyone's attention. To your surprise you saw two identical boys waltz into the house with the same smile on their faces as Kairi led them inside.

One of the boys had a white tank top with an unzipped hoodie over top and white pants, while the other had a gray T-shirt and blue jeans to go with it. You were surprised that they didn't dress the exact same since they were twins, but they each were adorable in their own little way.

"{Y/N} this is Roxas-" Axel pointed to the one in the white tank top. "And the other loser is Ventus." He acknowledged the one in the gray T-shirt.