Chapter 22-Engagements

DRIA'S POV:

Nakausap ko kahapon si DJ, he sounded...less happy than he is years ago. Siguro nga, mahigpit talaga yung Business school nya doon.

Since nun, wala na. I really don't know what's happening with him. I love him. So much, gusto ko syang puntahan but...

NADINE'S POV:

You haven't touched your food, simula kanina, something wrong? Rob asked me.

Wala lang siguro akong gana. I said.

I think, you miss David. Rob sadly, said.

No! I-I mean, I don't miss him. I said.

He leaned at me and said: I want to be with you, for the rest of my life, Nadine.

W-What d-do you mean? I said.

He kneeled down in front of me and said:

I want you to be the girl to be with me in front of the altar and have a family with, gusto ko ikaw yun Nadine, no one else. I know I mess up a lot but believe me, ikaw lang yung babaeng naiimagine kong kasama ko in the future. Will you marry me? Rob said.

ROB'S POV:

Yes. I-I l-love y-you too, Rob. She said.

I stood up and hugged her. Sinuot ko sa kanya yung ring na binili ko pa sa Greece, it is a one of a kind ring for a one of a kind girl.

I can't wait to have a new chapter of my life with her.

ENRIJ'S POV:

Buti naman okay na kami ni Eliza, I can't imagine a world without her.

So..may gimmick nga pala akong gagawin tonight, para maging girlfriend ko na sya. I've actually heard something about Rob and Nadine na...they got engaged kanina lang. I'm really happy for them, though. Sana bestman ako ni Rob sa kasal nila. Syempre, tol ko yun eh.

I'm just planning to surprise Eliza up. With music, flowers, balloons, dinner for two. You know, those kind of stuff.

So, saan tayo pupunta? Eliza asked me.

Somewhere. Basta! Ako na bahala dun. I said.

After a few minutes, nakarating na kami sa famous private Italian restaurant dito. Only for elites kaya, private.

Tumakbo ako papunta sa isang room sa corner, Eliza didn't saw me kaya this is the perfect time to surprise her.

I grabbed a red rose sa mga bouqet doon and hugged her. She entered the room in surprise.

What the-!

Surprised? I said.

Enrij! Don't do that to me ever again! She said.

I just kept on laughing and laughing until I was out of breath. I can't stop laughing at her face.

After that, laughter. We both sat down and ate our food.

So...what do you think? I asked her.

Sweet and romantic. She said.

I love you. I said to her while not looking at her beautiful face.

I love you too. She said

Well, that's clearly norm-! Wait....what did she said?! She loves me?

Ano yun? I asked her while giving her my full attention.

Ummm....I-I also love you. She said.

So...tayo na ba? I asked her.

ELIZA'S POV:

Umm...not sure-

Eliza naman eh, yung totoo mong nararamdaman, mahal mo ba talaga ako? He asked me.

Oo naman. Yun yung sinisigaw ng puso ko.

I stood up and said: Yes, I do love you. I really really really! Love you...

He hugged me really tight and said:
I promise, I will make you happy as long as I live. I will love you till I can. I never even stopped loving you, Eliza.

I hugged him back and gave him a sweet short peck on his lips.

Our Journey has begun, Mr. Enrique Joseph Gil...

DJ'S POV:

Nandito na ako sa Pilipinas. Yes, I'm so back.

***
AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey guys! I'm sorry if this chapter is not that long. And...3.01k!! Thank you guys so much!

-Nikzter1020