Chapter 2- The Three Kings

They are the ultimate and certified hearthrobs of Beaucion University. Every girl just falls in love with their handsomeness, kindness, intelligence and charms, except for the Three Queens. Their leader is the one and only, Daniel John De Padilla or DJ for short. Ang co-leader naman ay no other than, Enrique Joseph Gil or EJ or Enrij for short. Last but certainly not the least, Robert James Reid or RJ or Rob for short.

Daniel John De Padilla or DJ- Is the son of owner/president, Elfred Villareal De Padilla of De Padilla Holdings. Ever since a boy, DJ despise his dad, Elfred. His father cheated on his mother when he was still five years old, that's why he never ever forgave his father for Elfred's wrong doings. They also own Markets, malls, stores, banks, condominiums, hotels, hospitals and so much more. DJ is also an only child. He is also the team captain of their varsity basketball team, Blazing Beaucions.

Enrique Joseph Gil or EJ or Enrij- The co-leader of The Three Kings, also the co-captain of varsity basketball team, Blazing Beaucions. His parents are, Enrico Gil the 1st and Josefina Villongco. They own the Gil Incorporated, which is ran by his father Enrico Gil the 1st. Enrij is an only child. He is also a player, he likes playing with girls' feelings. He never fell in love with any girl. He says 'girls are pathetic and stressful'. Their family also owns Malls, supermarkets, groceries, banks, certain companies, hotels, stores, restaurants and more. He also likes the beauty of the one and only, Elizabeth Del Berano. Some call him the 'charmer'. He is also a member of the dancing team,Dancing Beaucions.

Robert James Reid or RJ or Rob- The kindest one as they call him. His parents are Robert James Reid Sr. and Maria Ann Venancio, but unfortunately his mother, Maria Ann Venancio died because of lung cancer, two years ago which is 2013. Like Enrij and DJ, Rob never fell in love with a girl either. He's also a member of the varsity basketball team, Blazing Beaucions which are champions every year.

DJ, Enrij and Rob has their own charms. DJ charms the girls with his cute smile, Enrij is the ultimate charmer as they call him but his lips are the best, Rob charms the girls with his beautiful voice and eyes.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hey guys! The next chapter will be longer, I promise. This is just an introduction for all of them. The next chapter will be, Chapter 3- First Day....
-Nikzter1020