Chapter 21-Away at Bati

Fastforward:// The Next week:

ELIZA'S POV:

It's been a week since last kaming nagkita at nagkausap ni Enrij. I-I actually hope he's okay. The last time na nakipagbreak sya sa isang babae, is...si Aliyah....grabe yung impact nung break-up na yun sa kanya. Kaya...I'm so worried of him, even...ako yung nakipagbreak...kahit hindi pa naman kami...yung feeling ko pag kasama ko si Enrij....

I decided to call him, just to make sure.

Calling Enrij😎...

Hindi nya sinagot yung call...what happened to him?

I changed into my black crop top, jeans, and sneakers.

Pinatawag ko si Mang Ulysses(my personal driver)...and, we drove off.

I decided to text Dria instead....

To: Dri

Have you heard any news about, Enrij? If yes, please inform me, I'm really worried about him. Thank you☺.

Sent. I went to Enrij's family mansion. His assistant told me na nasa room nya sya. So I went upstairs and knocked on his door.

Knock, Knock...

Enrij? Open the door!

I pleaded. Then I just heard him:
Go away...I don't need you here.

I just kept on knocking until he gave up and opened the door.

OH. MY. GOD.....h-he's naked....well, half naked, may boxers naman sya eh...

U-Umm...I just want to see how you're doing. I said, confidently.

I'm okay. Now, please go, may hinihintay akong guest right now. He coldly, said.

His eyes are showing no interest to even look at me. What have you done, Eliza?

Enrij? I turned around and there, I saw Mariana.

Hey, you're just in time. He said, putting life in his voice a little more.

You know what, Eliza...can you join us for lunch? Mariana asked me.

I want to hit Mariana in the face so bad...I mean who knows kung ano yung meron sa kanilang dalawa ni Enrij.

Sure then. I said.

Enrij just rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen with Mariana.

Nung tapos na magluto si Enrij ng tinola, I just helped Mariana with the plates and utensils.

Umm...Mariana? I said.

Yep? She asked.

Kailan ka pa pumupunta dito sa bahay nila Enrij? I asked.

Last...week. She said.

Oh. I said, in shock.

So...she's been going to MY suitor's mansion, at last week pa. Well, ex-suitor pala.

After we prepared the dining table, I sat down the chair across Enrij's.

We ate and ate until we were full.

I saw Mariana's hand holding Enrij's hand under the table. I...am so pissed right now....how could she do that? May boyfriend na sya, and that's Trent.

Punta lang ako sa kwarto ko. Enrij said.

You're full? Mariana asked.

Very much. Enrij answered.

Sige. I'll just wash the dishes. Mariana offered.

No. Eliza will wash the dishes, right? Enrij asked then he looked at me. I saw a pair of eyes that are much more cold than ice.

Umm....Sure. I had no choice but to say yes.

He just nodded in approvement and invited Mariana to join him in his room.

Are you sure about it, Eliza? Mariana asked.

Don't worry about her, okay? She's fine. Enrij said. Then he grabbed Mariana papunta sa room nya.

Are they like...dating? I mean...Mariana is with Trent....Enrij is....with, no one....actually.

ENRIJ'S POV:

Why did you invited her for lunch?! Alam mo naman na hindi kami bati diba? You very much know that! I said at Mariana nung nakapasok na kami sa kwarto ko.

Look, Enrij, you shouldn't act like this! You're so childish and selfish! You should at least try to be with friends again with Eiza...kung hindi mo na talaga sya kayang mahalin, then...do not let thjngs just the way they are! You know that,you ARE doing a childish move here. She explained.

She's actually right, though. If hindi ko na talaga kayang mahalin si Eliza....I should probably be friends with her na lang. Besides, no one will get hurt...except for me....Nung....hiniwalayan nya ako, it wasn't a joke at all. I love her! So damn much...and isa pa, hindi nya pa ako sinasagot nun pero...I act as her boyfriend...

Fine. Pero it doesn't mean I'll let these things be. Hindi ko hahayaang mawala na agad sya sakin nang tuluyan. I said.

Now that's the spirit! Mariana blurted out.

We both went downstairs and saw Eliza crying....waittt....what just happened?!

Arayyy...!!! Eliza shouted.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE? I said while looking at Eliza's injured hand.

B-Bigla kong nabitawan y-yung plato tapos.....nabagsak sa floor t-then...sumakit yung kamay ko bigla. She said.

Don't move! Kukuha ako ng first aid kit. I said, then...ran papunta sa bathroom to get the first aid kit.

After all of those stuff, hinatid ko na si Eliza sa mansion nila.

Okay na ba yung kamay mo? I asked Eliza.

Yes, thank you nga pala kanina. Eliza said.

No worries. Oo nga pala, umm...pwede ka ba tonight? I asked her.

Sure, bakit? She asked naman.

I'm planning to court you again. I said straight to the point.

Really? She said.

Oo naman, sana pumayag ka ulit. I said.

***
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
2.86k!!!
Thank you guys so much! For reading this story!
Hey guys! Hope this chapter is long enough for y'all! So basically, this is a LizQuen chapter. I'm really sorry about that. I promise the other chapters will be really longer and focus on the other loveteams too. Sorry rin po sa mga typo.

-Nikzter1020